I. Wedding Invitation

"Sometimes heart travels faster than a flight. If you follow your heart you might reach your destination within a blink of an eye."

"St.Joseph hospital, New york reported the success of most critical brain haemorrhage surgery of 6-year-old boy. The hospital and patient's family gave the credit to their neurology department especially the newly recruited Young and intelligent Dr.Seshank Gupta. - New York Times"

Seshank/ Seshi's POV:

I just read yesterday's newspaper sitting in an executive class of a commercial flight from New York to Pune. If it is like another normal day I would read the entire article feeling happy as the world is appreciating my work, but not today.

Today I am eagerly waiting to step on my motherland to meet the other half of my soul, after many years. To hug her, kiss her, lift her in my arms, tease her lovingly, love her eternally, fulfill her every wish of a perfect love proposal...I must say I am a bit nervous. Why shouldn't I? I waited hours, months and years for this day. I bet, after 30 minutes she will be in my arms for sure!!

Coming out of my dreamland, giving a last glance to Mytri's childhood photo that I always kept in my wallet, I shifted my gaze to Sujith. I can sense that he is sincerely trying to hide something from me.

At 26, Sujith is gynec and a shy type guy. Other than being a doctor, he is one of the best boxing champions in New York. He was always cursed by girls for being sinfully handsome and breaking girl's hearts just only by ignoring them.

I went near him and started a casual conversation before occupying the seat next to him...

"Sujith you are ok right?!! And how is your leg healing now?" (Sujith met with a small accident last week because of the chimpanzee who is acting sleeping next to him, Shyam.)

He answered with a really low voice "ya!! I am fine. but....but"

"ok spill it out, I know you are trying to hide something from me"

He threw me an apologetic look and opened the envelope or some decorated cover and silently handed it to me. I took it from him and casually asked him "What is it?" while opening the cover.

"Seshi...actually this is your wedding invitation"

My eyes widened by seeing that red color wedding invitation beautifully quoted with mine and Mytri's parent's initials on top of it. I raised my voice "What's this sujith? I clearly remember my mom saying that this is only engagement and wedding will not take place anytime soon!!!"

Sujith shrugs his hands by saying "Seshi, actually your mom emailed me this invite yesterday and requested-scratch-ordered me not to show it to you unless we board the flight"

"Oh God!! Nowadays my mom is scheming very fast- scratch-in record speed" I muttered to myself knowing that now I can't escape my mother's trap.

I eagerly shifted my gaze back to my wedding card once I spot Mytri's name along with mine. My heart skipped a beat just by looking at the name and fluttered with happiness.

"But...wedding date...Wait...what?" My wedding is on next Thursday, that is 5 days from now!!"

"This is ridiculous!!! My engagement is tomorrow!! All this is because of your loose tongue... Stupid!" I shouted at Shyam

"But___" He tried to justify...

"Don't but me you moron!!!"

The crime he did was being a blabbermouth before my mother about my love.