XXV Wedding Makers!!

This Beautiful cover is by Ivanikasai_Jetti 

This Beautiful cover is by Ivanikasai_Jetti . Thank you so much for beautiful cover sweetheart.

Seshi's POV:

" Mytri! Mytri!" I called the queen of my heart again and again, and of course my lady don is too much busy to reply as she is discussing something with Suma and Shyam animatedly from a while.

I wonder what she's up to now!

And she's including the silent Suma in it!

The brightness in my Greek goddess eyes, stupidest laugh of shyam and pride filled look on Dr. Suma's face are enough to terrify an average man and make him run at least fifty kilometres on opposite direction of the trio.

I am just grateful to them because there meaningful glances are not directed to me but to Swasti and Mr.Mayank.

Only god knows, what the hell this ape's army is going to do now!

Mytri is not a normal human being nor she's abnormal too and that's exactly the thing that worries me.

I pray that Swasti and Mayank souls to rest in peace after the Tsunami.

We are still struck at Swasti's wedding hall, police are taking statements of everyone to file the complaint, Mayank wants to make sure that the guy is imprisoned for not less than fifteen years and that is taking time to make such a strong report.

Everyone is a bit tensed but not the trio. Before I go and enquire what is going on their incredible minds; I received few phone calls and guess what?

I was offered an incredible job to do...!

Oh sorry, it's not a single job....I was offered two of them in line!!

As a matter of fact, I never expected such incredible jobs to be offered to me. In general, I was usually offered boring jobs like junior doctor, Researcher in Neurology, to do ethical hacking or be an online counsellor for university students but this time..!

Uff !! I can't even describe the portfolio of new jobs easily...They require many new talents that only my wife feels, I have!!

Little kitten is stretching her paws a lot! Is she trying to test my patience??

"Mytri! Mytri!!" I yelled her name again...

Thankfully this time she remembered that Mytri is her own name and I am calling her from past five minutes so she started walking to me gracefully with the brightest smile on her face!

Something is wrong here...!

"Husband! Are you sweating? Let me clean your precious sweat with my worthless hand kerchief" She said dragging me to the other side of the hall which is almost empty.