XXX Mytri in Denial

Thanks to lavanikasai_jetti for the beautiful cover😍

Thanks to Devi for this beautiful cover😁😍

Mytri POV:

Wow! It feels so soft and silky.

So comfortable, smooth yet hard and so silky!

Silky?!

I don't wear silk nightwear, then why is it... silky?

I tried to open my eyes from the heavy sleep but don't know my body is aching a lot and I couldn't open them. After trying a lot, and struggling with weird feeling being tied to the bed, I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.

Where am I?

I looked around the small room and noticed my dear husband sleeping beside me on the small bed. I tried to move from him but his hand which is over my waist, held me in place. His face was nuzzled in my hair and his limbs were on mine.

But what terrified me the most is; I can feel his every inch of skin with mine.

My eyes widened at the sudden Botany-Zoology-Physics-Chemistry between our bodies and looked inside the duvet which covered both of us.

Wha...?

Gahhhhh!!!

I am naked!

He is naked!

WE ARE NAKED!

Did something happened last night that we are... AHEM...like ADAM AND EVE NOW?

Did I give in?!

NO! No! Why would I?!

Remember I was controlling my bloody hormones from past few months successfully? !, even after being a honey bee, I didn't touch my honey (My god) from a long time?! Then why would this honeymoon break my past easily?!

It can't happen. Right?

With a great confidence and illusion imagining nothing had happened, I turned to my husband to have a look at him again...