V. Happy wedding!

Mytri's POV:

It's my wedding day!!

Wedding rituals started with Sanai and Nadaswaram playing (Indian classical music Instruments). Guests started arriving. There is huge security in and around palace and guests who are not in the lists are not allowed.

I don't know why I feel like security is too tight than it should be? Is there any reason that Dad is hiding from me?

Third Person POV:

Coming to the groom's (Seshi's) side, there is this funny and entertaining ritual called 'snathakam' where Seshi's parents put a silver thread around his shoulder and Seshi wears the clothes of a saint and pretends to go away from this materialistic world and takes on sainthood. Then, brother of Mytri needs to offer him something and convince him to marry his sister and become a family man.

Since Mytri doesn't have a brother, Shyam, who is a god given brother to Mytri acts as her brother and does the ritual

Since Mytri doesn't have a brother, Shyam, who is a god given brother to Mytri acts as her brother and does the ritual. Since Shyam doesn't know what to say in such ritual, Seshi's father writes in a paper and gives it to him to recite.

Originally the paper explains the beauty of marriage and married life but shyam feels to make certain changes in the speech to make it realistic.

Shyam: Uncle this is too... formal. Let me improvise this and interpret in my own way. *clearing the throat* Seshi... my soon-to-be brother-in-law in three hours... what is there in sainthood... no parents, no siblings, no family, no money, no necessities and most importantly no spice in life. Instead of that comeback and marry my sister. You'll have family and spice all in a single package. Isn't the offer tempting? Though I cannot guarantee that your life will be a bed of roses, I can tell you that marrying my sister would make you strong in life because you cannot face any trouble as big as her.

Everyone around snickered and giggled, whereas Seshi facepalmed himself for such unique turn of the ritual.

Shyam (continued): What do you want to marry my sister? I cannot offer you money/property because you have it a lot. But this poor yet rich at heart brother can give you few things... I give you a lifetime VIP entry into one of my friend's famous club where you can drink and enjoy yourself when my sister is making your life hard.

Seshi: No, I don't need them!

Shyam (Clears his throat): If you won't marry my sister then I'll not give the password of the secret blog I've opened on your name in the university, where many beautiful girls have confessed there feelings for you. If you don't agree to this marriage... I'll give the password to Mytri sis.

Seshi: What? Are you out of mind....Give me the link Immediately, I will find my own way to reach the password! I will kill you if it reaches Mytri!

Shyam (Ignoring Seshi's threats): Last but not the least... Many girls in the university still have a crush on you and they hugged-kissed me whenever they saw me and asked to pass on those to you. If you don't marry my sister then I'll return you all of them right now, right here, directly !!