IV. Letter Mystery

Seshi's POV:

"Are you searching for this, Seshi?" A familiar voice asked me showing off a letter to me, for which I am dying from the morning.

Of course, Damn! I should have known it's her!!

She knows anything and everything that happens here, in the palace. Only because of her everything in the palace is always in its right places like Amit Uncle's files, garden with blossoming flowers and our beautiful family relations.

Mytri's mom!!

Is she taking revenge on me for all the years, I pestered her to play hide and seek game with me when I was a toddler?

Leela Aunt (Mytri's mom) is one among the amazing women I ever met in my life. After Ridhima (Amit's sister) aunt's death, Amit Uncle was so depressed and furious. He wants to kill the murderer and avenge his sister's death without waiting for the court judgement. Even though his very act will land him in prison for years, he didn't care! It was only Leela aunt who could make him normal and lively again. She was one among the topmost jewellery designers, At that time but she sacrificed her career and stayed at home to support his tough times.

I, Mytri was kids and Pyaar was months baby... She handled us so well. My mom was handling Ridhima aunt's case. Mom was busy for two years. She never had time for me. So Leela aunt is the one who attended Parent's meet as my mom. In one of the parent's meet when a Lady complained that I hit her son, Leela aunt took my side and explained to the principal that It was the other kid who hit me first and what I did was just self-defence! and she will ask me to apologise the kid but the other kid should apologise to me first.

She is the one who helped me in my every science project. She is the one who gifted me, my very first computer on my 11th birthday. She is the one whom I ought to call mom, even though she doesn't give birth to me.

I looked at her bewildered and she smirked at me continuing her most dreaded words. "This letter, should I forward it to Mytri or to Mytri's father?"

Don't panic Seshi! She won't do that. Remember, you are her favourite!

Me (Clearing my throat): Hope you don't mind giving this letter back to me as it is without informing anyone.

She let out a sigh and came near to me, caught my ear and twisted it and I winced with pain...

Leela Aunt: You kissed my daughter when you both are in underage!!! Seshi! Don't you think you need to be punished?

She read my letter!

"You fool! How would she find out it's your letter if she didn't read it" My silly mind replied me.

Me (with amusing smile): Of course!! I am marrying her. Is this lifetime punishment not enough for me?

She waved my answer with a smile and said "You deserve it! You know, you both are made for each other.

Me: Made for each other like how?

Leela aunt (Excitingly starts counting similarities of Mytri and Seshi): You both are stubborn, You both care and love family, you people are good at making sarcastic comments on others, you both excel your respective studies, you people clearly know when and where you should talk and when you have to shut your mouths!! Moreover, my daughter is beautiful complimenting perfect pair for handsome you!!"

Me (In a sarcastic tone): Oh...you really know us very well. It sounds like anything but a compliment.

Leela Aunt: Of course!! I am a mom. I know my children very well; I know you love her from years but you kept it a secret to yourself and not giving a headache to me and your mom to convince Amit for your marriage.