Chapter 3

Versia's Pov:

2 weeks later:

It was official me and Bella had to get a roommate. Bella continued to get the phone calls, she wouldn't tell me about. It wasn't until last night that she'd opened up about it. It was actually her dad. He'd asked her to either get a job or a roommate. He didn't want me to be Bella's only form of face to face communication.

Bella was hot. But that was actually a problem. Most of the people she like thought that she was to good for them. So she had no boyfriend. And we moved so much, I was really her only friend.

Bella was sitting on the couch freaking out. "What if we have to leave all the sudden? The poor person will be super confused, and oh my dog, not to mention in debt! It's not cheap to live here and we pay most of it!"

"Bella, Chill. I'm sure it'll be fine."

She sighed. "Why today! He couldn't have waited, like I don't know. A week?"

"I gotta go, but I'm sure it'll be fine."

Bella looked at me. Her eyes wide. "Where are you going!" She yelled

"Myla's remember?"

She covered her face with her hands. " You should really plan better. Please stay."

"Bella if you would've told me this a few day ago things would've been different."

She groaned. "whatever."

I grabbed my bag off the table told Bella bye and walked out the door.

I was standing in the hallway outside of my apartment digging through my purse. I was looking for my car keys, to my new convertible.

I heard the latch of my neighbors door click. The click made me jump a little and I dropped my bag.

I cursed as all my stuff fell on the floor.

"Do you need some help?"

I looked up. I hadn't lived here long. Only about three weeks. So I didn't really know him.

"Uh well.." I blushed.

He kneeled down beside me and helped me pick up my stuff. "I'll take it as you haven't lived here long."

"Yeah, only a few weeks. I said looking at him face to face.

"Those latches are pretty loud. It'll take some getting used to." He smiled at me.

We'd finished picking up the stuff on the floor. He grabbed my bag and stood up. He extended his hand out and helped me up.

"Thank you" I said.

He handed me my bag. "No problem. It's Joey, if you ever need me."

"Versia. I know it's very unoriginal"

He smiled. "Unique, I like it."

We were standing in front of the apartment building. 

"I'll see you soon. Versia." He turned and walked away.

I smiled to myself. I turned and walked to my car. All was good.