Chapter 29

Thirteen months Months Later:

Bella released another song and became the top growing artist every week. She admitted to me about Zachary. Their relationship grew everyday.

Cody got placed as head chief of the agency. He also created a new rule that you could love whoever you wanted inside or outside of the Agency.

Justin was arrested and sent to jail. He was convicted guilty and set to be locked up for a long time.

Chrisa didn't end up making it out alive that day and Karen was sentenced to a year in jail.

And as for me... well I was happy. Victoria secret still wanted me and I grew to the top model. I had my first fashion show a few months ago. I was still in love with Cody and we still lived together. I'd gotten back in touch with Myla and normal life was beginning to unfold in front of my eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"You."

He laughed and kissed me. "I know that feeling."

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I have somewhere I wanna take you." He said getting up. "Look nice because it calls for formal attire. But that won't be hard because you always look stunning."

I shoved him playfully. "Ugh. You're such a dork."

"I've gotta go and make sure everything is worked out, so I'm having Bella drive you over there."

"Okay." I said kissing him goodbye. Almost two years together and he was still annoying. But I couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

As he walked out of the door Bella walked in. She carried in a bag. "I brought you a dress. I was gonna wait for your birthday, but Cody told me about this little date thingy and I could wait any longer."

I opened the bag. I gasped. "Oh my gosh. It's beautiful!" I hugged her. "I love you!"

"Of course."

The dress was white with flower. It was breath taking. (Dress in the picture.)

"Also I'm gonna do your makeup, because I can. Oh!" She whistled.

"Myla!" I cried.

"I came to do your hair. Bella invited me."

I smiled. The girls began working on my hair and makeup.

After twenty long minutes they were finally done.

"Have you ever seen something so beautiful?" Bella said with tears in her eyes. "Oh Myla we make such a great team.

"Yes we do."

They helped me put on the dress and shoes. I added my favorite earrings and bracelet. (From the picture)

"Am I ready?"

"Yes, you look fabulous. He's gonna fall in love with you all over again."

I smiled. "Good I hope so."

Myla hugged me, "I'm gonna go home. You look beautiful. I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Of course. Just call." I said.

Bella grabbed her phone." Ready?"

"Never been more ready."

We looped arms and walked out of his apartment and I got into her car.