Chapter 15

Versia's Pov:

Two weeks later:

It's been two weeks since the whole Justin disaster. Bella's been released from the hospital. She now stays with me and Cody at his house. I went on my first real date with Cody. Lost my scholarship. And my modeling gig. There's no sign of Parker, he's now on the list of missing people. Chrisa hasn't turned up either. She's wanted by the Los Angeles police department. Now back to reality.

I woke up to the sound of Cody's alarm. I felt him move next to me as he pushed the off button He wrapped his arms around me. "Good morning."

"Five more minutes." I mumbled.

He kissed me and got outta bed. I laid there for a moment and the I stretched and sat up. I leaned myself up against the head board.

He walked out of the closet. Fully dressed in his work clothes. I climbed out of bed and walked over to him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked into his eyes. "Do you have to go?"

He smiled. "Of course." He kissed me and pulled me closer. I giggled. He smiled and pulled me closer with each kiss.

His bedroom door began to shake and he pulled away and stepped in front of me.

"I didn't sign up to have to listen to all of your noises. Get a room. Somewhere else."

Cody and I exchanged glances. " How did you put up with her for so long?" He said in a loud tone while smiling.

"Heard that."

Cody opened the door and said something to her. I heard Bella make an Ugh sound.

I walked out into the hallway following Bella. Cody walked back into his room to grab his cellphone.

"What'd he say?" I asked.

"The same stuff he probably says to you."

"Bella?" I frowned and crossed my arms.

She looked up. I looked behind me. Cody snatched his keys off the table. I walked over to him and kissed him goodbye. "If you need me call."

"What?" Bella yelled.

"Or if pest take over my house." He glared over at Bella.

I laughed and kissed him again. He left and I closed and locked the door.

Bella made a sour face at me. I sighed, "What?"

"Nothing..." she trailed.

"Tell me. Or else."

She snorted. I tries to hide my smile, but I couldn't and I laughed with her. "So, I'm gone for a week and I come back and your practically married?"

"Bella!" I snapped.

"It's true. I've been with you for years and you wouldn't even have celebrity crushes that's how scared you were."

"He works for the police force, so I feel safer." I bit my lip. I wasn't the best liar, but it was only a small lie.

"Right...."

"Besides Justin's gone. Dead... so I have nothing to fear anymore."

"I guess so, it's just weird seeing you have him on your side all the time. "

I looked down at my hands.

Bella put her hand on my shoulder. "I didn't mean it like that. I really do like him and you guys have almost known each other for four months and dated for almost a month."

"You know that you can...." my phone rang and I snatched it off the table.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this.." she paused. "Versia Snow?"

"Yes."

"Hi, I'm Mary Shine. I work at the university, that you previously attended."

"Ah yes, the secretary."

"Yes, yes that's me. I have a letter he it's addressed to you. If you could come pick it up that would be great."

"Uh, yes I'll come pick it up in a bit."

Bella squinted at me and mouthed what's going on. I held my hand up.

"Alright, I'll have it close by."

"Thank you, I'll see you shortly."

I hung up and looked up at Bella. "There's a letter addressed to me down at the university. I've gotta go pick it up."

"Why would a letter for you be at the university?"

Crap. Bella didn't know about that. "I took photos there for awhile and was going to attend classes but then the whole Justin thing happened and thy don't really want there school to have that kind of reputation or something like that. Long story."

"Let's just drop it okay? I don't even care. Can we just go get your letter?"

"That's fine, but what's the catch?"

She smiled at me. "What? Does there always have to be a catch?"

"Yes, because it's you." 

She laughed, "You drive and tell me everything about this whole taking pictures thing. We don't have to talk about the class stuff though."

I shrugged, "Alright. You've gotta deal."

She smiled and we left. We climbed into a car that was supported by Cody's agency. I started the car and left for the university.