Chaptet 22

Photo above is the closet scene from last chapter. That's all. Enjoy:)

Versia's Pov:

"You work for Victoria secret!" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes. "See it's funny."

"No, why didn't you tell me!"

"Because this would happen." Chimed Bella.

"You're group of...... misfits didn't have to kidnap me!" I yelled back.

"I had nothing to do with that!"

"So it's my fault now! Of course!" I opened the car door and got out. "I'd rather walk than have to be anywhere near you!" I slammed the car door and began walking away.

I could hear the car door open and close. "Versia." He yelled. I kept walking.

I felt his hand on my shoulder. "Leave me alone." I snapped.

He grabbed me and I couldn't move. "Stop, maybe I over reacted. I'm just a little surprised. Please do stay. Don't leave. Where will you go? Don't leave that burden on me."

I leaned into him. I wanted to cry, but I kept myself together.

"So, this is a bump, but we'll get over it." His grip lightened and I moved so I could see his face.

"Cody, this is more than a little bump."

He pushed my hair behind my ear. "Oh well, we can handle it. Just.... just breathe."

I wanted him to kiss me, but I knew he couldn't.

We walked back over to his car and drove to the studio.

We parked out front of the building. "You're not coming in with me!" I snapped.

He held his hands up. "I didn't say I would."

I got out of the car. Bella got out too.

"Should I stay with Zachary tonight?"

"If you want. I have a feeling things are going to be rough tonight. I don't want you in the middle of it."

"I get it. If it gets really bad. Call me I'm sure Zack would let you stay too. You might be on the couch."

"Okay."

Angelica was standing there when we walked through the door. "I am so glad you two are alright!" She pulled me into a hug. "I understand you probably want to go home and that's fine. Your stuff is in the studio. You can just grab it and leave. Do call me tomorrow?"

"Yes, of course. I just need to go right now." I said grabbing my stuff.

"That's understandable. I'll speak with you tomorrow."

"Thank you." I said walking out of the studio

"I've gotta go to the dentist, so Cody's gonna have to take you back." Bella gave me a small smile to try and calm the situation.

"You've gotta be kidding me."

"Sorry."

"It doesn't even matter. I'll see you tomorrow anyways."

"If you need me just call."

"I know."

I opened the car door. He looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

I climbed in the car and closed the door.

"Versia..." his voice trailed off.

I looked at him. "What?"

"I'm not..." he sighed. "I'm not mad. It's your life and I shouldn't be upset. You're happy and I should be the decision to change that and I don't wanna lose this and I know there's things that I didn't tell you right away and I should've, but that's in the past now and I think that we should leave this or if you think.."

"Okay." I said cutting him off. "Okay, you're right. We both just needed to breathe."

"If we are starting this whole tell each other right away thing, I think now is a good time to tell you Bella doesn't have a dentist appointment."

I smiled. "You snake." I shoved him a little.

He laughed. He leaned in and I kissed him.

He started the car and drove back to his flat. I answered all of his questions on the way there.