Chapter 17

Versia's Pov:

We arrived at the studio. I got out of the car and Bella followed behind me.

"What if they change their minds?" I asked.

"They won't. Why would they?"

"I...I don't know. I need this job. I'm worried that it'll slip away."

"Psh...Don't be. I'm sure they're not gonna let you slip away."

"Really?"

"Of course. I wouldn't let you slip away if I was some type of manager."

We reached the door and I pressed the Buzzer.
"Name?"

"Versia Snow."

"Who else is with you?"

"Bella Snow."

"Come on in." The clicked and I opened it.

I stepped inside. The design and decor of the room was very... modern.

A woman walked around the corner. She clapped her hands together. "You must be Versia Snow. I guess you got my letter."

"Yes, I received it today."

She placed her hand on my shoulder. "I'd love to interview you in my office."

"What about me?" Bella asked. "I can't just stand here."

"You could sit out here and wait."

"Actually," I interrupted "as of right now she's kind of like my manager and I want her to be with me so she can help me make a decision and ask questions."

"I see. I'll let it slide this time." She paused. "I must inform you that this is a meeting about getting you a position at Victoria secret and a real manager."

"Yes I know but I brought her all the way over here and..." she held up her hand.

"Yes, I understand. Shall we get one with the interview?"

I nodded and followed her to her office down the hall.

I took a seat in front of her desk and Bella sat in a chair that was up against the wall.

Angelica sat down in her chair. "I'm so excited. I've been waiting for an interview like this to come along."

"I've been waiting for one."

Unknown Pov:

I drug my fingers a crossed his neck. "Mi amor. You know he's not dead." I pulled a knife out of my pocket.

He gulped. "I'll help where is he?"

"Shhhh." I put a finger to my lips. "We're taking things a little to fast." I drug the knife along his arm. I didn't cut him. I just wanted to scare him.

"Then what do you want from me?"

I put the tip of the knife against his crest. "Were you sassing me? Say it again."

"No, I swear I wasn't."

I pulled the knife away. I put it back into my pocket. I stratled him. "Don't play like that. I'll end you." I whispered.

He nodded frantically.

"I'm glad we understand." I bit his lip. "See ya later boo."

I climbed off of his lap and blew him a kiss.

He sat there with his mouth open. I walked down the hall.

"He's on board." I said leaning against the door frame. "Boss?" I said raising my eyebrow.

He blew a puff of smoke and put out his cigar. He walked over to me. He grabbed my leg and put his hand on the door frame. He loomed over me.

"Good work. Too bad you might have to be replaced."

"What?"

"Don't act like you didn't see this coming. I'm not lying to you when I say I'm impressed, but someone new would be more...fun."

I pulled away from him and walked down the hallway.

"Where ya going babe?"

"Why do you care apparently I'm not 'fun' "

"Stuck up little..."

"Silence!" I called back at him as I stepped outside.

I climbed into my car. I slammed my head into the steering wheel. If only I had been smarter. I need the money, but I was young. Kids make stupid mistakes. If he did choose to get rid of me.... I stopped my thoughts. I already knew what would happen to me.

There was no hope for me. I was a lost cause. An evil soul with a kind heart. I would come back later and act like nothing had ever happened.