Chapter X

Percy's POV

  I was lying on Callie's bunk with Annabeth, her fingers strung into my hair. She was sleeping peacefully, and I soon joined her.

  I dreamed about standing on Half blood Hill, fighting the Romans. I saw Leo flying through the air, and tears sprung into my eyes. Then I heard Callie scream, I knew she was freaked out about Leo. But then she fell to her knees, clutching her stomach, and I knew something was wrong. All at once, I forgot about the Romans, and the war, all I cared about was my sister. I rushed down the hill, and slid over to her. I grabbed her head and gave her words of encouragement. Then she was gone. I cried, but then I vanished into a white box. In the corner was a huge women, laughing at me.
  "Stupid little girl." She yelled, and at an instant, I knew she was talking about Callie.
  "Say one more word about her and I will send you to the depths of Tartarus." I threatened her.
  "She thought she could take me!" She cackled.
  "She killed you!" I screamed.
  "No darling, can't you see? Idiot boy, I know why Athena despises you. Her daughter loves you out of pure stupidity. But anyways, I stabbed your little sister. It was too easy!" She said excitedly. I charged and stabbed her through.
  "I will have my revenge!" She yelled, then she died.

  I sat bolt right in bed. I was sweating, panting, and screaming. Annabeth jumped up and started to comfort me. She slammed her face into mine, because I wouldn't shut up. She was warm. I kissed her back, then broke away.
  "It's all my fault." I sobbed, avoiding her eyes.
  "No it's not, seaweed brain. It's no ones fault." I gazed into her stormy grays. "You want me to kiss you again, don't you?" She said. I shook my head no, and cracked a little smile. I put my hand on her neck, under her hair, and started rubbing my finger back and forth. I moved my hands so I could hold her head in them, and started slowly kissing her jawline. She let out a little moan, but I kept going. I moved from her jawline to her cheek, then I backed up. She smelt like lemon, her natural scent. I started smirking. She looked up at me.
  "I love you." She said.
  "I love you too, wise girl." I said, then gently started kissing her lips. They tasted like vanilla, and we were just getting started. Our kissing got more violent, until our tongues touched. It tasted like peppermint. The clashing of the vanilla and peppermint was oddly pleasurable. I probably tasted like saltwater. But I kept going. My tongue explored her mouth. It was soft, warm, and of course very moist. She did the same to me. I grabbed her hips and slammed her into me, all while not breaking the kiss. She wrapped her legs around my waist. Then it was my turn. I broke away from her lips, and traveled down her jawline, neck, and down the v-neck of her shirt. She ran her fingers through my hair, and started tugging. She also was running her other fingernails down my chest, which I just remembered didn't have a shirt on over it. Then I noticed she had a crop top on, so I started kissing around her belly button. I honestly didn't know how she had a belly button, being an Athena kid and all. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and started kissing her all over again. I made out with her, and slipped my hands up her shirt. She finally broke away and whispered.
  "I need to get back to the Athena cabin."
  "No you don't. I'll start panicking again. Anyways, it's midnight. Stay here, it'll be ok. Here take that bunk." I said, pointing.
  "No. I'll sleep up here with you, just to make sure you don't panic again." She said. I was happy she wanted to sleep with me.
  "Alright."
   "I love you, seaweed brain."
  "I love you too wise girl. The depths of the oceans couldn't contain my love for you." I mumbled, smirking.
  "You're so sweet." She said, smiling.
  "I know." I whispered, and kissed her on the cheek. We went to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

A/N
  Omg y'all don't know how much I love Percabeth moments, I'm just really bad at writing them. Anyways that's all I had to say. ADD THIS IN YOUR LIBRARY, VOTE, COMMENT, BYE!!