Chapter XIV

Nico's POV
{enjoy this. It won't happen much}

I remember fighting her. She was very temperamental, but she was really good, and she hadn't even been training that long. But that was Percy Jackson's little sister. I felt horrible for Asomi, who was taking this really hard. She was 12 though. It wasn't fair! And Percy. Oh my gods Percy. He was never going to get over this. A little twelve year old, brutally killed by a giant. The only person that would have the same blood as he did running through their veins. To be pressured into being the best. My cousin, that I hated, but I never got to tell I was sorry. She was remembered for having the jet black ponytail and horrifyingly beautiful green eyes. The terrifying, beautiful, child of Poseidon. 'One of the greatest' is what Chiron thought she would be. I sat in my cabin, listening to Hazel snore, but I would not sleep tonight. So instead I drifted off into the woods. I stomped my foot and waved my hand up, raising the dead. One of my many Hades powers. There was a girl running, her swift black hair flowing behind her.
'Callie.' I thought. Get her out of your mind Nico! I shouted at myself. 'Anyone could have black hair.' But when she looked around frantically, I noticed my first conclusion was correct.
"She doesn't know we can see her." A smooth voice said from behind me. I whipped my head to face him. Hades. I turned back around and watched Callie. She looked up, south, then collapsed against a wall. She slid all the way to the ground, brought her hands to her face and knees up to her chest, and burst into silent tears. There was blood running down her face and legs.
  "Why?" I looked up at him and whispered. "why would you let her go?"
  "It wasn't my choice son."
  "You could have told the fates to let her stay!" I spat.
  "Quiet or you'll wake the whole camp!" He hissed.
  "I don't care! She was twelve! She deserved better! She hadn't even known her brother until a couple months ago, but then you pull them apart! Why was she bleeding and scared and crying? She belonged in Elysium, with Bianca!" The shadows were creeping around my feet and skeleton hands were sprouting out of the ground.
  "I don't know where she is. I should have let you go too. You could go visit her."
  "I hate you!" I screamed, then I shadow traveled back to my cabin. I plopped down in my bed, exhausted. Will was going to kill me. I wasn't fully healthy, and Hazel would tell him I was out of the cabin. It was around 5am, so I sat around, waiting for Asomi to awaken. I finally dozed off.

"DiAngelo!" Will growled. "Infirmary. Now." He said. I sluggishly paced to the infirmary. He gave me a bunch of pills, told me not to shadow travel for another month, and let me go. I saw Annabeth and Percy running to the big house. I wondered what was going on, and I was going to find out.

A/N
Hey guys! Just to let you know, I will be releasing 2 new stories in hopefully the next two weeks, but updates might be slow because I mainly focus on this series. Look for Towers Falling and The Orphans of England.  Vote and comment! Later!