Chapter XI

Annabeth's POV

Last night with Percy was amazing. He was so lovable. I remember when we were twelve and I thought we was a total idiot. My legs were still wrapped around his waist, and my arms were wrapped around his bare chest. He would jump every now and then, and his abs would move against my stomach. He was probably dreaming about Callie again. I buried my face into his neck, trying to signal that I was still here. He calmed down a little bit. I missed Callie. She was like a little sister to me, and I was hoping she would one day be my sister. (HEHEHEHE I LOVE PERCABETH) I finally went to sleep, and thankfully had no dreams.

"You guys are in SO much trouble! This is the second time I've caught you!" Is what I awoke to. I knew it was Frank. I heard Malcolm and Hazel's giggles in the background. He 'caught us' in the stables on the Argo, but all we did was kiss. This time it was more violent and loving, but it was pretty much the same thing. My eyes were still closed, and I hadn't moved from my sleeping position, so Percy gently kissed my lips as a wake up call.
"Geez! Get a room!" Frank yelled.
"We had one!" Percy yelled throwing a pillow.
"You slept through breakfast." Frank said. At that, Percy jumped up.
"Ah, let them sleep Frank." Chiron chortled.
"Chiron!" Percy and I chorused.
"It's ok children. Sleep." He said. I lied back down, and so did Percy. Everyone left, so it was just me and Percy.
"Your bed head is so beautiful." He said, grinning.
"Shut up seaweed brain." I whispered. He kissed my fore head and then my lips.
"Should we really sleep all day?" I asked.
"Yeah, we haven't gotten much rest. It'll be ok."
"Ok. Do you have anything warmer? I'm freezing." I hadn't really been able to control my body temperature since Tartarus.
"Yeah." He said, throwing a pair of sweatpants at me. "The bathroom is over there." He pointed to the left. I ran in and put the sweatpants on and pulled them up. They were big, but comfortable. I jumped back into the bed with Percy. He wrapped his arms around me, and I went straight to sleep.

I dreamed of Callie. Great. Just grand. Percy probably was too; he was stirring a lot, but I didn't dare wake. I saw Callie running through a dark terrane, clutching her shoulder. Something was chasing her. But what? She should be in Elysium. Her solid black hair was whipping in her face, her sea green eyes shining but full of terror. She finally stopped, swung her knife, and smiled, looking up. Probably looking into Elysium. Maybe she was getting chased by a fate, but I can't see why. My dream was interrupted by a violent shaking.

"Annabeth!" Percy tried to whisper. But failed. "I'm sorry, I just got worried. You were shaking then smiling, I didn't know what was going on. Sorry for waking you wise girl."
"It's ok Perce." I said. He kissed me. He gently touched his lips to mine, but we were interrupted by the door jerking open and a bright beam of sunlight.
"Woah!" A familiar voice yelled. It was Rachel. "Sorry to interrupt your make out session..."
"It's not a make out session!" Percy snapped.
"The point is I'm sorry, but this can't wait. It's about Callie." Percy and I both jumped up at this; he was already throwing a camp shirt on.
"Come to the big house. Hurry!" She yelled, and took off where her red hair flowed behind her.
"What do you think it is? I yelled through the bathroom door. I was putting my shorts back on.
"I don't know, but come on!" He grumbled back. I bursted out the door right beside him, running so fast my hair whipped back in the wind. I could feel the eyes of other campers burning holes in my skin, being that two of the fastest runners were running across camp at full speed. We burst into the big house panting and out of breath, and Mr. D told us "Chiron's office." We burst in there to find Grover wriggling around on a bed, clutching Rachel's hand.
"What's wrong with him?!" Rachel immediately.
  "I-I don't know." Percy stampered.
  "It's- its—ah!" He said, grabbing his head. "The empathy link!"
  "Get Will in here!" Chiron ordered. "Tell him it's to do with the wild!" Rachel stormed out the room.
  "Chiron, what does this mean?" I was hoping he wouldn't say what I what thinking.
  "I think, children," Chiron said. Percy had tears in his eyes; we were probably thinking the same thing, but hoping for a different answer.
  "That Callie is, once again, enduring Tartarus."

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry this took 3 days. With softball, basketball practice, cheer, and archery, I have been NONSTOP. Anyway, thanks for reading, LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys. Vote, comment, add in your library AND reading list! Bye👋🏻🤘🏻💘