12: Contract Signed

Yomi was lying onto yato's lap with a pillow " neh yato. Are you still staying at kofuku's. "

Yato: um.

Yomi: want to come back and stay with me? It's no longer empty here.

Yato: I'll ask you yukine what he thinks.

Yomi: you two sure are more like family. What about me?!!

Yato laughs softly " can't help it. He's the brat. " Yomi pouts " no fair!! Then I'm a little girl!!!  "

This time he laughs even harder with a tone of insult" you?!!? Little girl?!! You're more than a 100 years old ,old lady trapped inside!!! HAHAHA..."

" YATO!!!!! " She uses her pillow and hits his face with it. He dodges and stick his tongue out " miss!!"

Yato pov:

Her face suddenly turn serious. " Yomi. Yomi!!" I called out. She grabs onto my arm all of a sudden " hiyori!!! Save hiyori!!"

Yato: what do you mean?!!

Yomi: I'll send you over there right now!! Call your yukine!!

Yato stands up " sekki!!" And yukine flies into his hands " what's the matter?"

Yato: hiyori is in trouble.

Yukine: what?!!!

" Meiki." And miyuki flies into yomi's hand. " By the name of yomi, the himitsugami, I command thee to send them to where hiyori is." Yomi draws a cross " fu. " And the cross turns into a circle.

Yato: I'm going.

Yomi nods " um. "
___________________________________

*Slice* the flying bullets was being cut into half in a swing. Yato had landed in front of hiyori from the sky. He turned around and waved " yo."

Hiyori: yato?!!! How come you're here?

Yukine: Yomi told us you're in trouble.

" Your leg!!" Hiyori's right ankle was bleeding.Yato carries her in his arms and runs down the street turning into an alley. He then puts her down " daijobu?"

Hiyori: um. How did you know where I was?

Yato: she probably saw it with her crows. She sent us here with her seal.

" I see." Hiyori looks to the crow as it caws from on the building. At this point, the two people who were trying to kill hiyori had passed the alley.

Yato:  Who are these people?

Hiyori: I don't know. They just suddenly started shooting at me. So I started running. Then I got shot at my ankle... then you came.

Yato gave a thumbs up " lucky. Just in time."

Hiyori: ale? Yomi didn't come?

Yato: gomen. She's like that. She didn't get a request, so she wouldn't come.

Hiyori: I see.
___________________________________

Hiyori: yomi? Why are you in front of my house?

Yomi was sitting on the front stairs of hiyori's house.

Yukine: yomi. What are you doing here?

Yato: I thought you didn't want to come.

Yomi raised her head " I can't let you in."

Hiyori: huh?!!! What are you talking about??!!! That's my house!!

Yomi: like I said. I can't let you in.

Hiyori: it's my house!! Of course I can go in.

Yomi raised her hand showing a five.

Hiyori: five....?

Yomi: million yen. To enter this door.

Hiyori: what are you talking about?!! It's my house!!! * Volcano explodes* jungle... savage!!!

Yomi catches hiyori's leg with one hand " meiki." And a short blade flies to her hand " I can easily draw a line to destroy your tendon. "

Yato: yomi!! What are you doing?!!!

Yomi lets go and stands up " 5 million yen. One request to open this door."

Yukine: what do you mean?

Yato: someone made a request of you?

Yomi: hai. To cancel my request. 5 million yen. Or...

Hiyori: .... or?

Yomi : sign a contract with me. You will stay by my side forever. Mentally. Human or spirit. If you betray this, or my orders, you will die immediately. Meaning no reincarnation for your spirit.

Yato: Yomi!!! What are you planning?!!!

Yomi: nothing.

Yato: then what is the request you're given?!!!

Yomi: a promise I made. As a himitsugami I have to uphold it.

Hiyori clenches her fist " I understand."

Yukine: hiyori?!!! Don't!!!

Hiyori: I'll sign the contract.

Yato: yomi!!! Don't do it!! I'll... I'll sign the contract for her!!!

Hiyori: .... yato.

Yomi: no. This contract is for her only. If yato wants to make the same request. *$$$ eyes* 10 million yen.

Yato: aaahhhh!!!! how could you!!! You know I'm broke!!!

Yomi sticks her tongue out at yato " bleh." Then yomi looks to hiyori " you are sure with your request?"

Hiyori: hai.

Yato: wait!!!

Yomi: what? Yato.

Yato: it's not an evil promise right?

Yomi: ....

Yato: yomi!!!

" It's not. Deh? Gunshot wound or cut wound? " Yomi spins meiki around in her hand.

Hiyori: I think cut wound. It will heal faster right?

" Alright. It will not heal by the way. It's a seal carved in." Yomi draws a cross on hiyori's wrist " I am himitsugami Yomi. Yomi makes a contract with Hiyori, in human and in spirit. Hiyori will never leave yomi's side mentally and never disobey orders. " She looks to hiyori for an answer.

Hiyori: hai.

Yomi: or else she will never reincarnate in death. Fu.

The seal then sinks into hiyori's skin and disappears. Yomi stands aside" you may enter. Request fulfilled."