56: (End) To Each Own Lives

Sousei's soul leaves lito's body.

"Fuki." A scythe with both sides was held in her hand. She swings it " not bad fukoku."

Fukoku: I like myself too.

Yomi: bye bye yo. Useless nii-san.

She slices the orb into half and it breaks into small little orbs.

Hiyori: how about the vent?

At this time kyoya comes " lito."

Lito was lying on the ground" .... nee-chan?"

Kyoya squats down and hovers over his head " want to join our family?"

Lito : family... I was created and used.

Kyoya : mama!!! Lito can join us right?!!

Yomi: lito. Ah. That's your name neh.

Lito: a crazy mama and a unbelievably nice nee-chan. You know I'm your key to closing that vent right?

Yomi: well... There's another way.

Kyoya: there is?

Yomi nods " um. A way that only himitsugamis can do since we can't reborn."

Kyoya: what is?

Yomi: hm... *puffs cheek* you can't do it though kyoya.

Kyoya: eh?

Yomi: no one believes in you yet. You're living only because you're a half human. Your existence isn't exactly god since no humans believe in you. You were only able to create shinkis like I'm able to summon shinkis because we have the attribute of a god.

Kyoya: then... how?

Yomi: just make a seal and use my wishes. The faith humans have in me. I used those to create you and lito, I wonder if they exceed the number used to open that vent though...

Hikari walks in "five faiths of wishes to one soul... that's how it works... you sure enough? Need mine?"

Kyoya: if it's not enough...

Yomi: then .... I guess I'll just have to die. Use my existence of half god and close it...

Yato: yomi... use mine too.

Yomi: then who will take care of kyoya!!! You don't even have that many believers!!

Veena stepped forward" use mine too."

Kii came forward" yo. Forgot about me?"

Yomi: Ale? You're alive?

Kii: I didn't die or laze around ok!! I went to heaven to ask for a solution.

Yomi: and?

Kii: well... I begged. The heaven agreed to close it , breaking the rules of nature once. Just once. The heaven said that they were only willing this time since so many souls are already sacrificed. The damage should stop right here.

Veena pushed kii's head down and anime veined" so that gives you reason to leave yomi and yato there?"

Kii: I trusted they could do it!!

Just then,a light came from the sky and the vent closes and the light from the sky also closes.

Kii: guess that's the end of it. We'll have to go now too.

Kiyo: bye bye!!

Kazuma: he sure chose a good timing to leave.

Veena anime veins " that heaven's servant!!! Leaving this mess of ayakashis!!!"

Reina: yomi. You asked me to go all the way to kyoya's side just to distract me?

Yomi: you have kazuma isn't it?

Reina: but...

Yomi: I give you permission you know.

" Eh?" Both of them said together.

Yomi: datte... happy people should be together!! Reina and kazuma are happy people!!! Veena, you won't let Reina be a Nora right?

Veena smiles " of course not."
__________________________________

Yomi: I'm no longer himitsugami. Do you want to be released? Yomi isn't selfish about hiyori. Yomi is only selfish about *plunges* fukoku.

That's when meiko walks over " no." Yomi pouts " but..."

Meiko: no!!!

Fukoku: go for it!!

Yomi plunges onto meiko and she collapses onto the floor " and meiko!!!" Yomi says.

Hiyori: release me?

Yomi: um. There's rai for you isn't it?

Hiyori: .... I don't really like him that much. Compared to that... I prefer to stay here with you guys.

Lito: eh... because of me? I'm so touched.

Hiyori turns around" lito? Of course not you. Don't get arrogant."

Kyoya: arrogant ototo.( Little brother) hehe.

Lito: I'm not arrogant!!

Keiji: ya right. And you're not created by part kage.

Lito: fine, if you blame that part on him.

Yato: ouch ouch ouch!!!! That brat!!! Where is he?!! Thinking these kind of things in broad daylight!!! That miyuki too!!!

Yomi cuddles yato's arm " yaboku ~~"

Yato: yomi.

Yomi: can we go now? *Pouts*

Yato: um.

Hiyori: go where?

Yato sticks out his tongue" not for you!!"

Hiyori: like I care.

The two of them leaves .

Hiyori: where are they going?

Meiko: to their own lives. Those peaceful and if bloody, they sure would call us again.

Hiyori: true.

Fukoku: that wouldn't take long. Trust me.

Meiko: how about you and rai?

Hiyori: rai... nah. I want to be by both of them.

A/N:
I think there's a problem in Wattpad.

My story in chap 55, previous, somehow is not showing the entire thing. Instead it's showing my draft work. It supposed to show the entire action chap where sousei get killed which I'm done and published.

I might be wrong... can any reader out there tell me what has happened to my chap 55?

Hope you guys liked it. Comment your thoughts If you wish ^~^