14: Seeing papa Again

yato: I knew you would be here.

She was inside her room with hundreds soft toys everywhere. So much it covered the entire floor. She lays on those soft toys with her face down while holding her rabbit plushie on her hand " fuwa...fuwa desu... leave me alone... or usagi-chan will send her rabbit to bite you." She throws the rabbit in his direction.

He catches it " this is my present to you isn't it? How can you abuse it?" She turns around and face up " well... rabbit is not being comforting right now." 

He takes his first step.

yomi: stop!!! STOP STOP STOP!!! SHOESSS!!!

" tsk. Do you have to be this particular?" he takes them out and throws towards her. She dodges " !!! SHOESSS!! Don't dirty my plushies!!!" She dives into the soft toys and looks for it " hah ha!! Found it!! " 

*hugs*

Her eyes widens ".... yato...?"

yato: just cry if you want. I know you are sad. Not just because you broke the promise you made to yurashi that's why you were suffering. 

She drops the shoes in her hands and clenches his jersey " yaboku... can I call you that... for this time...?"

yato: anytime you want.

" arigato..." she leans her forehead onto his chest and cries softly " yaboku... yurashi.... yurashi... died... I don't even understand why... this is so painful... she... she betrayed me! No... abandoned me!! She wanted to become a human... I granted it!! Why..."

Yato squeeze hugs her " It's ok. I won't leave."

yomi: please... I can lose everything... I can't lose you...

_______________________________________

rai: I heard. You are staying here.

hiyori: hai.

rai: this is a temple you know~~ What if people start to think you are a miko (priestess)?

hiyori: eh?!! Miko?!!

rai: you are a human isn't it? You will fit in the role perfectly. Neh neh. Miyuki.

miyuki: well... we could ask yomi. Maybe she would agree.

hiyori: eh?!!! I don't want!!

rai: why? So you are more willing to be yato's miko? You are yomi's you know.

hiyori blushes a little " what are you talking about?"

miyuki: since you are staying here, let me show you around.

yukine: uhno...can I follow along too?

miyuki smiles " sure. Yomi isn't around anyway. Hehe."

rai: neh neh. Where is the ice cream? *devil eyes*

"rebellion." hiyori and yukine sweatdrops.

hiyori: eh? She isn't around?

miyuki: yup. She went out with yato...

rai: miyuki. What are you saying? Date. They went on a date.

hiyori: oh...

miyuki: request!! They went for a request!! Don't listen to him talk rubbish. Let's go.

___________________________________

hiyori: I have a request...

miyuki: hai?

hiyori: can you bring me to the dark room?

" ah. Where yurashi is neh? Sure." miyuki brings hiyori down to an underground area. Miyuki lights up the candle and the dark place was lit. There were many urns in the shelves.

yukine: all these are...

miyuki: humans. They died and their corpses have nowhere to return. They have no family. So yomi burns them and keeps them here.

hiyori spots the urn that says yurashi and walks towards it. She touches to the urn " mama..."

miyuki : you don't have to be that sad. Even though she has died, her spirit destroyed, she can reincarnate. She is a shinki.

hiyori: I see!! That's great... ah!! Then my papa's spirit.

yukine : you're right. But... how do we know if you papa is still a spirit dwelling ?

hiyori: well that...

______________________________

yomi: MI-YU-KI !!!!!

miyuki : hai?!!!

yomi: where's my ice cream?

miyuki sweatdrops " well... rai..."

yomi: RA-IIII !!! oh. Is that so. He doesn't want to appear. RAIKI. COME.

A gun appears in her hand " rai." and he turns into human form.

rai: hai~~ don't be angry~~ hiyori ate it. It is like a welcoming ceremony . A gift you know.

yomi turn around to look at hiyori who happens to pass by .

hiyori: huh?

yomi sighs " never mind. Buy more..."

hiyori: yomi.

yomi: hm?

hiyori: I would like to know if my papa's spirit is still dwelling.

yomi: that request is worth 3 hundred yen.

" that's cheap." rai and miyuki says.

" urusei. Raiki.By the name of himitsugami, yomi. I summon you. Ayakashi in my space. Fu. " she shoots on the ground and a seal appears. A translucent container pops up from the ground. It was a bear ayakashi.

hiyori: ayakashi...? That... is my papa?

yomi: exactly. Do you want to hear the ayakashi's voice?

hiyori:.... can I?

yomi: 3 hundred yen.

hiyori: hai. Onegaishimasu.(please)

yomi touches onto the container " Talk. fu." A seal chain reaches out for the ayakashi and wraps around it.

"....save me... save me!! SAVE ME!!!! food... food.. FOOD!!! "

yomi: well... that is that. He was corrupted after seeing your mother's death. I kept him. This is my planned first homework for you if you become my shinki. Kill him. Release him from his agony.

hiyori: how could you?!! He is my father!! You can just release him from his agony isn't it?!!!

yomi: I don't want to.

hiyori: do it. I request you too. I will even take up debt!! Onegai!!

yomi: request denied.

hiyori: then I won't be your shinki!! Ever!!

yomi: then you won't be able to ever save him. He will just be stuck in there for ages. And when I die, he will never be able to get out the container.

hiyori: you... *clenches fist* are evil!!

yomi: arigato gosaimasu.

hiyori storms off.

miyuki: was that neccessary? yomi.

rai: our master is just evil you know.

yomi: urusei.