33: Please...Let This Last...

Yato jumps around in joy " great!!! Finally!!! Capyland!!!"

Kazuma: thank you for inviting us along. Yomi.

Yomi: and... special costumes!!! *Slides open storage door*

Hiyori: mannequins?

Yomi: more specifically, they're dummy bodies. You shinkis can use it so that humans can see you. You can really enjoy the rides. Remember, these bodies only can eat and allow humans to see you. They can't do anything else. So don't try anything else, it won't work.

Yukine: that... sounds... great!!!

Kazuma: never heard of something like that.

Yomi: it's easy to come out of the body. You just have to want to do so.

Yukine: then the people I know ...

" you're greedy yukine. It interferes with the natural flow of things. If you must... miyuki. " Yomi whispers something to miyuki and she nods "It's a dummy body. You can only stay inside for 12 hours. So have fun!!!"

Miyuki: yay!!! Capyland!!!

Meiko: well... guess having some fun with a dummy body might be fun.

Sho: as usual, you and your funny experiments somehow get to be used.

Hiyori: don't compliment her. No experiments.

Yomi: hai hai . Yato.

Yato: I understand. Be your vessel right?

Yomi: yato as my vessel, hiyori,yukine, miyuki, rai, sho, meiko, kazuma shall be sealed into those bodies.

Yato: fu.

They get pushed into the dummy bodies and a seal writing was printed on their arm.

Yomi: gomen it can only last 12 hours.

Kazuma: arigato. I think its more than enough.

Yomi: then... capyland!!! Go!!!

Everyone leaves the shrine.

Hiyori: eh? Where's yomi?

Sho: she said she'll come along. She said to go ahead first.

Yato: I see... lets... go!!!
___________________________________

Miyuki held onto yukine's hand " neh neh can we play the cups first?" Yukine blushes " sure." And they started running off.

Yato's eyes sparkled" roller coaster!! Capyland bears!!! Capyland merchandise!!!" And he runs off towards his lalaland.

Meiko: plan change. I'm hitting the bars.

Sho: I'll come along.

Rai: I guess it's you and me.

Hiyori: ha...hai. What would you like to go first?

Rai; I wonder if this is a date~~

Hiyori blushes" da...te..."

Rai: we're not a couple... so I guess not.

Hiyori: couple... rai.

Rai: hai? Oh. Don't worry about it, I was just joking. You don't have to feel so much pressure about it. I guess I'll go find sho and drag him for a ride or two.

Hiyori grabs onto his arm " wait."

Rai: eh? Hiyori?

Hiyori: date... onegaishimasu.

Rai blushes " hiyori... that... to me that... means we're a couple. It can be blurry for me with yomi. But I don't want that between us. If you liked that... that would mean you like me. Gomen." He smiles gently and waits for her to let go.