53: The little Lizard

Draga swings his tail in attempt to swing kyoya out of his sight. But as much as that plan sounds great, kyoya manages to keep dodging " tsk. Pesky little thing." 

He stretches his wings and a gust of wind was made. He flaps his wings and flew into the sky. He opens his mouth... and spitted fire.

Kyoya took an arrow from her bow and stuck it in the ground" Kekkai.fu." and a barrier was made around her.

The pillar of fire from the ayakashi's mouth collided with the barrier she made. After a while... the barrier was starting to crack...

Keiji: you got to leave!!

" like I don't know that. He's not stopping!!" She then pulls the string and an arrow comes up " split the flames into two. Fu." she aims into the middle and releases the arrow.

The arrow breaks through the cracked barrier and goes straight through in the middle of the flames. The flames was splitting into two... when the flames become stronger and it broke the arrow.

Kyoya uses her arm to defend herself " crap."

That's when keiji stood in front of her  in human form and pushes her away. In that instance, he took the flames and got destroyed into pieces.

Draga: HAHAHA... now you're useless.

Kyoya: keiji!!! Keiji!! .... name... his name... maybe I can still save him. Jiki!!

Just then a transformation happened. A bow was in her hands... and an extra piece of glass was by her eye.

Kyoya: keiji. Is that you?

Keiji: ah... I... I... think I transformed... you saved me?

Kyoya looks through the piece of glass by her eye... " it's like x-ray."

Yomi: oh my gosh!!! Kyoya has a blessed shinki!!

Kyoya turns around and see yomi standing on top of a broken building" mama? Blessed... shinki?"

Yomi nods " they transform when they are deemed to be the most loyal to their Master."

Kyoya: so... mama has one too?

Yomi: no. Zero.

Fukoku: lousy.

Reina: disagree. We are great. I do not understand why we are not given this chance.

Lo: maybe cos we're all too bloody?

Meiko: don't come up with stupid reasons.

Draga: yomi!!!

Yomi: oh. Draga. Fukoku, can we kill this one? I don't like him.

Draga: that guts.

Fukoku: kyoya. Do you want sone fun?

Kyoya: eh... I'm not sure... my arrows... they can't seem to reach him.

Yomi: ja... mama will help you. Draga. Which part you want loped off?

" none." And draga charges towards yomi.

Fukoku: yomi yomi. Which part do you want?

Yomi: hehe. Neh... what's a dragon without wings? Fukoku.

Fukoku laughs " a lizard?"

" Loki. Meiki." She uses the nodachi to block draga's claws. Next with the short blade in her hand, she cuts off its fingers and blood spills. Draga screams and retreats opening his mouth wanting to fire flames.

Lo: you are gross ~~ yomi.

Meiko: I'm the one cutting it though. Don't complaints.

Yomi: but I want his wings!!

She charges in before he could fire " fuki." She swings the scythe twice and the wings were being cut down.

Fukoku: one little dragon, two big wings~~

Meiko continues the song " one little dragon, none for wings ~~ "

Lo: lizard!!!

Reina: you guys are mean.

Draga drops down immediately.

Kyoya: chance. The little dragon drops to earth. Goodbye little dragon, and never come again. Fu.

She shoots the arrow and before it even reaches draga, a vent is opened and draga was forced sucked inside.

Yomi: yea!!! Hi-fi!!!

Kyoya hi-fi with yomi " yay!!! It's kinda unfair mama and papa fights so well and I don't."

Yomi: you're holding a bow. It's difficult to be a good fighter.

Keiji: there's aishara.

Fukoku: that crazy girl? Her as a shinki? Isn't she kage's ?

Meiko: I don't like her.

Reina: agree.

Yomi: what weapon is she?

" Ehto... aiki. " And a bronze coloured double edged spear was held in kyoya's hand.

Yomi: she's just like miyuki.

Kyoya: I don't think she wants me to use her though.

Aishara: I don't!!! Release me!!! I want to go back to kage!!!

Yomi: .... aishara? Kyoya. Why did you make her into your shinki?

Kyoya: she was trying to kill me... and I thought she would be better off with me.

Yomi: release her. Give her to me.

Kyoya: eh? Mama? Are you really mama?

Yomi: that nice mama that I made died already. This is what kage made. We have to return it to him. Aishara, you are only a shinki now. Just with no Master if kyoya release. That's... okay?

Aishara: yomi... release me!!!

Yomi: release her after this is over. You do need a proper weapon.

Keiji: hey!!!

Yomi sticks out her tongue " bleh. "

Kyoya: hai.

" You're proven to be loyal. I'll leave her to you. Keiji." She smiles and turns around.

Keiji: Yomi...

Kyoya: mama!!!

She didn't stop in her steps.

Kyoya: mama!!!

She just continued walking...

Kyoya: you'll come back right?!!!

She stops in her steps " I want ice cream!!!"

Kyoya: .... hai.... please come back...

She then walks off...