15: He Came

Miyuki: what's that?

Yukine: eh? Some school stuff.

Miyuki: eh... so good.

Yukine: not really. I just borrowed them from hiyori.

Miyuki: wah... higher than 5th grader neh. These stuff.

Yukine: 5th grader... miyuki. You only studied till 5th?

She nods " I died. Can't remember why though... I like cotton candy and turtles!! That's what I could remember after I died."

Yukine laughs" what's that? Like a self introduction."

Miyuki: don't laugh!! Turtles are cute!! And what's wrong with self introduction!!

Yukine: hai hai.

Miyuki: if only I could study too...

Yukine: eh?

Miyuki: I love studying!! I read all of yomi's scrolls . That's how I learn hard words. I don't have any more things I can study though...

Yukine: how about... I teach you...

Miyuki: really?!!

Yukine: um!! I'll ask hiyori for books!!

Miyuki: arigato!!! * Kiss on cheek*

Yukine blushes " miyuki..."

Miyuki: why is your face going red? Did I do something wrong? I just thought... I have to repay you for helping me. Kiss... is ok right? As a repay.

Yukine: ha...hai!!

She smiles " great!! I read that kisses are something important. So I thought that as repayment would do it. Seems like my guess is right."

Yukine: I see. *Blush* neh. Why do you like yomi? She just bullies you around.

Miyuki: I guess she does... hmm... but everyone here does that.

Yukine: you're too nice to them.

Miyuki: but even if people can't see me or remember me, I'm happy that I'm still living as a shinki.

Yukine: miyuki...

Miyuki: I get to meet a lot of other shinki. It's like living again. Yomi hates living though. She thinks it's troublesome. I think... yato is the only reason she thinks otherwise. Living is good...

Yukine: miyuki.

" So deep. Are all of her shinkis this sensitive?"

Yukine: who are you?!!

" You must be his shinki. Blessed vessel... didn't think he would find someone like that."
__________________________________

Miyuki: Master. You have a guest.

Yomi turns her sleeping on the floor body around" huh?"

"Yo."

Yomi sits up " fujisaki. Or at least that's the name you want to be called. Miyuki. Get out."

" hai." Miyuki leaves.

Fujisaki: where's he?

Yomi: your yato? I'm not letting you touch him.

Fujisaki: yato? He told you to use that name?

Yomi: urusei.

He takes out a dead crow " I think there were a hundred of them at my doorstep. Making people think I'm some bad omen.... you sure sacrificed a lot of your little friends."

Yomi: 99. Every day. 4 days. That's over a hundred. 396.

Fujisaki: what do you want from me?

Yomi: yurashi and her husband is dead. The husband turned into an ayakashi.

" And?" He challenges her.

Yomi: did you do it?

Fujisaki: it is my style. But no.

Yomi: I don't believe you.

He walks closer to her ... in close range..." I heard you were poisoned or should I say cursed with ayakashi."

" So?" She says with hostility.

" You still haven't changed. Azaref, don't move. " he goes to her left ear " I bet you didn't know... the ayakashi they put in you. Its name is azaref. "

Yomi: you... you know them.

He takes her bandage off her right eye " why don't you take a look?" He looks into her right red eye...

He goes near her right ear and licks it... then he puts his hand on one of her breasts and squeezes it " as usual. Small."

" Don't... touch... me!!! Raiki!!! " she manages to move and points the gun at him while he retreats in his steps. But before she could trigger, " azaref. Stay!!"

Yasumi (blight) starts to spread over her body and she couldn't move. She pants heavily.

Fujisaki: you're tough. Not like him. Just one shinki corruption and it's almost like killing him.

" that bastard!!!" Rai turn into human form.

Yomi: don't!!! He will destroy you!!

Fujisaki: no. You will. *Cold laughs* Azaref. Kill rai.

" No..." more yasumi spreads out throughout her body and her legs move one step by one step towards rai. " raiki." Rai turns into a gun in her hand. She forces her hand to raise and point at fujisaki " don't..." she pants heavily as her hand shakes.

Fujisaki: isn't it tiring? Painful?

" Don't compare me with yato!!!" She fires and fujisaki dodges. Her hand now hangs down heavily and she pants even heavier.

Rai: daijobu? Yomi!!!

Yomi: yato... yato wa hikari da... that's why it was painful... yukine is important to yato... that's why it hurts for him... you... don't understand anything!!!

Fujisaki: eh... then... should I destroy yukine? That shinki.

She finally collapses. Her hands supporting her and her knees on the ground " I won't let you... even if I have to die. I won't let you!!!"

Fujisaki: you don't have to take your promises seriously you know. All it takes is just pain if you break it anyway.

Yomi: get out... get out of my temple!!

He steps onto her head and pushes her down . He smiles sarcastically " you were the one who made me come here." Her head was on the ground and she couldn't even struggle to hit back. " Bye bye yo. Himitsugami. Azaref...."

Rai: Yomi!!!

Yomi: don't.... you'll really be gone...

Fujisaki: how nice. *Smiles sarcastically* Azaref...

*Slice* fujisaki retreats backwards and looks to the door. It was being sliced apart and there stood yato. Yato had a dark aura and a black face. With two blades in hand he headed towards fujisaki " I'm not afraid of you."

Fujisaki: blessed vessel huh... hn. Bye bye. *Disappears*

Yomi: rai...

Rai turns back to human form and yato runs towards her " daijobu? Yasumi!!! "

Yomi: it's ok. *Pants* he's gone... hiyori... *pants* he didn't do it...

Yukine: the yasumi is disappearing.

Yato lifts up her head and puts it on his lap " so much just to find out that?"

Yomi: he likes to mess with people...*pants* I thought...

Yato: I thought you didn't like her.

Yomi struggles to give a smile " hiyori is important to yato. So Yomi will protect that too. It's part of the promise."

" Yomi..." he buries his face into her chest " arigato..." She hugs his head" mmm... yomi is willing."