55: Bring You Down

Sousei: never mind. I'll just do it again. Just ten more times. You will die. It doesn't matter.

Sousei charges forward with his blade, but stops in his steps all of a sudden... *clank*

Sousei: Heaven's servant. Kii.

Kii and sousei had clashed blades. Kii had approached him from above. Kii retreats in his steps and looks at his short blade" kiyo. Daijobu?"

Kiyo: *coughs coughs* um.

Yato: blessed vessel?

Kiyo: how do you know?

Kii: ten hits to a blessed vessel and it cracks. One hit to a normal shinki and it cracks. What a meddlesome ability.

Sousei: you have to thank yomi for that. I asked her for this blessed ability. Interesting right?

Yato: it's getting on my nerves.

" Yaboku!!! ..... kii?"

Yato turns around" yomi?"

Yomi: nii-san...

Yato: you shouldn't be here. Your shinkis will crack.

Yomi: One of them already... cracked...

Yato: yomi...

Fukoku: because of you. Baka.

Yato: what?

Meiko: she put a seal on your yukine before she left for sousei. Afraid that sousei will fight you, if yukine breaks, we will break instead. Except for Reina and hiyori.

Hiyori: you guys never said anything!!

Yomi: hiyori shouldn't sign it. Hiyori will die!! Yaboku will be sad.

Fukoku: Lo went first since he signed it first.

Yato: yomi!!! *Hugs* gomen.

She shakes her head " I don't want yaboku to die."

Sousei: all of you are going to die.

Yomi: I will take back the ability I gave yora.

Sousei: with what ability? You are no longer himitsugami.
___________________________________

Kazuma: Reina? Why are you here?

Reina: yomi asked me to ask Kyoya to do something.

Kyoya: me?

Reina: hai. Shoot an arrow into sousei's blade. It should be possible. With your blessed vessel, keiji.

Kyoya: I will try. Jiki.

A glass on her eye and the bow in her hand... she pulls onto the string and the arrow appears.

Reina: I am the successor of yomi the himitsugami. I will take back what I gave.

Kyoya repeats after Reina " fu. " And kyoya aims... through the glass at her eye.... like a x-ray vision. Black and white... she was seeing pass buildings and debris... and finally sousei. She adjust it until the glass at her eye, the circle meets the blade of sousei's...

She releases it...

The arrow flies... and it dodges all the buildings and debris...
___________________________________

Sousei sees the arrow coming... and swings his blade. Kii goes forward to block him from swinging it. The arrow goes in.

Sousei gets angry and pushes to  swings his blade, a large slice was released causing kii to retreat and fly into a far distance.

Sousei : HOW DARE YOU!!! YOMI!! ABE NO YOMI!!!

Yomi: I never held the name Abe. I'm not an omnyoji.

Sousei charges forward and his blade clanks with yato " GET OUT OF MY WAY!!! "

yato: I won't let you harm yomi.

Sousei: what a sly girl. When I asked you to bless my shinki, instead you sealed its potential and gave the exact blessings I asked you to give.

yomi: how would I know if you won't use it to kill me?!! 

" true. I trusted you too much. Shouldn't you trust that I won't kill you too?" he pushed his blade in and lets go of a slice, yato realised that and released his own. The two blades clashed and the slices released in between clashes caused the both of them retreat in their steps.

" Fuki" yomi charges forward with her scythe and the handle clanks against his blade, while her arched scythe blade's sharp point was reaching to his neck." Meiki.Split." The short blades duplicates itself into a few and she threw it towards him. He releases a big slice pushing her away and the short blades that were aiming for him.

He charged forward as yomi was flying backwards in the sky. He grabbed onto her arm and swings his blade to cut it off. Yato comes in and clanks his blade in time to prevent it. Yomi swings her scythe to cut sousei's grip off her. Sousei lets go of his grip, "hiki." hiyori was worn on yomi, she stretches the ribbon and entangles it around his arm.

*stabs* Yomi used meiko as a short blade and stabs into sousei's arm. "Fuki." Fukoku was being summoned again, she swings her scythe towards his neck from the side.  Sousei releases a big slice and makes yato retreats backwards in a large distance. Yato stabs both of his blade into the ground and slows down the momentum... to a stop.

Sousei clanks his blade against her scythe's handle preventing the scythe's blade reaching his neck " are you stupid? I can just break it."

yomi: and I can slice you.

" oh yea? Poor fukoku." sousei releases a slice and the moment his blade touches the handle, it breaks. The scythe breaks into pieces and continuing with momentum in swinging of his blade... aiming for her neck... "meiki" she calls for meiko and used the short blade to block. But the swing and the slice was too strong, meiko breaks and now the blade was reaching her neck.

*Slice* a line draws across her neck and blood flows... "...mei...meiki." she calls softly as she flies into a distance.

Blades come out from the ground and lock him inside.

Sousei: really? That's your plan?

" Zan. (Rend) " *Slice* *slice* two slices was sent towards sousei . He blocks it with his blade."Zan Zan Zan Zan Zan!!!" Many slices hit to one single point. He was forced to move backwards... his back was met with cold metal blades of meiko's.

Yato appears behind sousei. Sousei looked through the holes in between the blades his back was against. Blue eyes that spoke of coldness and death. "Zan." Yato mouthed and the last slice was sent at his back cutting him down.

Yato walked into the debris where yomi had crashed into. He stood outside " you aren't dead. Isn't it?"

Yomi: hehe. A little help? Yaboku... it's painful...

" You're troublesome." And he stretched out his hand. Yomi climbs out of the debris and grabs it holding onto it . She smiles " yaboku had fun?"

Yato: it's just killing.

Both of their shinkis all turned to human form.

Hiyori: fukoku?!! You're alive?

Fukoku: guess I'm a blessed vessel too. Too bad I don't get any chance to show it. Tsk, and meiko gets to.

Yukine: what's happening... yato seems so cold. Different. Like that time... with rabo.

Meiko: bloody yato meets bloody yomi. Original yato meets made up Yomi. Original yato meets bloody originals yomi.

Hiyori: the two of them are actually very similar neh.

Fukoku: obviously.

Yomi: I understand. Yaboku, return back to me. There's no more killing.

Yato snaps out of it " yomi!!!" He touches to the line on her neck "daijobu?"

Yomi: um. Hiyori healed me in time. Arigato neh!!

Hiyori: no need!! Hehe. So sweet.