20: Our Master

Ran: .... what happened?

Yomi: it's your fault. You let these kids die.

Ran: it's not like that... it's not like that!!!

Yomi: you are an assassin. You should have known better than anyone else. Assassins don't deserve love. Don't deserve family. And you want to try. Look what you have done.

Ran: who are you even?!! Questioning me... I bet you killed them!!!

Yomi: you're right. I killed them. On request of your most unexpected enemy.

Ran: what are you talking about?!!

Yomi: this is just the start of a warning. Want to be a nice person? You aren't fit. Kiziki ran. We are people who destroy.

Yato pops his head at the door " yomi. Done?"

" Weigh your options carefully. Ran." She walks towards the door.

Ran: who are you?!!!

Yomi: we are stained with blood. We can only want the same.
_________________________________

Yomi: so... what are your names?

" Christie." The girl replied.

" Azato."

"Kishimoto."

Yomi: and you? Human.

" Jin desu."

Yomi: you guys can stay however long you like. You become corrupted and become and ayakashi, I will destroy you.

Kishimoto: ayakashi...?

Yomi: miyuki will explain the rest. As for Jin. You can stay here or go back there. Your orphanage.

Jin: but I thought you said you'll make me your tool?!!

Yomi: if you want someone to care about you. Then stay here. That's all I can say.

Jin:.... hai.

Yomi: alright. Rai.

Rai: what? I already babysit for you.

Yomi: next job. I need you. I want to finish this quick.

Rai smirks " finally something to do."

Hiyori: wait for me!!

Yomi; it's still not too late to change your mind.

Hiyori clenches her fist " I'll finish what I started."

Yomi: fine. Lets go.

Hiyori: how about yato?

Yomi: we're not waiting.
_________________________________

The door opens and and a bullet goes straight into the butler's head. Blood spills onto her face and she wipes it off. The servant who saw the whole scene screams in shock.

The door slams shut as she walks in... only screams... and bullet sounds could be heard...

Hiyori couldn't do anything. She was too shocked with what she just saw. Even if she wanted to... the struggle she has with just pressing the handle down to open the door... the bloody scene she would need to expect...

" How many gunshots did you hear?"

Hiyori was shocked with the voice that asked her " .... huh....?"

The door clicked open and there yomi stood with a dress almost stained red " how many?"  Hiyori paid attention to yomi's face.... hesitating whether she wants to see the next image...

Hiyori: ju....go?( 15)

Yomi: not bad. Even though you're this shocked.

Rai pushes yomi out and closes the door behind him " little girls should stay pure and innocent. You don't have to know."

Yomi: 17. One shot for one human.

Hiyori: they... the...y did something... wrong?

Yomi: rai is right. You're a little girl. I'm going home. Capyland. Whatever she needs to calm down rai. *Disappears*

Rai pats her head " daijobu?"

Hiyori: all... all of them...are...

*Kisses* Hiyori blushes as her lips are being sealed. Rai smiles as he separates. They were still in close range.

Rai: don't think so much.

Hiyori: ra...i.

He turns her around and pushes her to walk " come on. I'll treat you to some ice cream. We can get it from daikoku." She stops in her steps " no!!"

Rai: hiyori?

Hiyori: I ... I.... I have to know!!! If I become her shinki... I would have to know!!!

Rai: then don't be. It's that simple.

Hiyori turns around " .... she has a good reason right?"

Rai: why are you so stubborn?

Hiyori: there are right and wrong!!!

Rai looks at her seriously " you will listen to me and take this in seriously. You will carve this in your mind. Just like how I told miyuki the first day she become a shinki whether she was ready or not."

Hiyori gulps and stands firm" what?"

Rai: gods are not bound by moral rules. gods are never wrong. And for whatever illusion you feed yourself with, she is our Master. We will protect her.

Hiyori: rai... then!! What illusion... did you ... tell yourself?

Rai pats onto her shoulder and walks passed her and stands at the entrance to the stairs down " none. Unexpectedly miyuki didn't either. We just accepted our Master.Our yomi. Our himitsugami."