30: I'm... Dead ?

(gimon pic)

Hiyori pov:

How... did... I... end up... here?

Gasps!! Yomi!!!

Her half body was spreaded with yasumi, even her left eye that used to be blue had now turned red. Not the kind of red her right eye had. The kind of red where the black would take over where the blue used to be dominant. And, the red... is just a red small for in the middle.

Yato was now standing in front of me, protecting... me?

That's right...

I was walking back to where bishamonten stayed with her  2 other shinkis to bodyguard me home. Though I couldn't see them in my human body, I knew. Kazuma told me about it before so I knew.

But... for some reason... a hit to the back of my head and I was out of my body.

" Yo."

Hiyori: kage?

The two shinkis who were bodyguarding me passed out on the floor.

Kage: don't worry. They're not dead. Just passed out.

Hiyori: he is?

Kage: my shinki. A stick.

" Gimon desu. And I'm a cane, master. Those two are very different."

Kage: don't be so sensitive. Oh. I used him to kick you out of your body.

Gimon: push. Master.

Kage: stop being so sensitive!! It's annoying!!!

Gimon: hai. Master.

Hiyori: what do you want?!!!

He smiles deviously" well... I just have another request ~~ " he stretches out his hands towards me.

What?!!! I can't move!!!

Kage: oh that. Before you woke from the little sleep I gave you when I pushed you from your body... I gave you a little order~~

Hiyori: what?!!!

Kage: for now. Its not to move.

Hiyori: let me go!!!

His hand touches my head " don't worry. Good girl." He strokes my head " it will be over when it's over. It's a complicated one~~ something will trigger " he goes to my ear " when you touch someone special. " He then looks into my eyes at close range. " It will be interesting neh!" He retreats from my close range and laughs" just watch."

I wanted so much for him to get away from me when he was close to me. This guy is way disgusting and despicable than yomi!!!

Gimon: gomenasai. My Master is a true hentai.
(Pervert)

Kage : urusei gimon. And that's a compliment.

Gimon: hai. I understand that Master.

And they both leave my vision...as I go into another sleep...

When I woke up... I only remembered to go to the matsuri... no. Something told me to go. I had totally cast aside what happened to me... ouch... now everything is coming back... my head...

Yukine: hiyori!!! Daijobu?!!

Yato turns around" hiyori?!!"

*Clank* Yomi's double-edged sword to yato's double blade" pay attention. Or that girl will die." A low pitched voice that didn't sound like yomi spoke.

Yato: who are you?!! Let go of yomi!!!

" I was summoned!!! But if you want to know my name... that's simple. Let's play a game. My name is spelled with 6 alphabets. You give me six slashes, I will give you 6 alphabets that spell my name. How's that? HAHAHA..."