19: Trust

Hiyori pov:

What should I do... how can I convince him...?

Suddenly it turned black... then my vision came back to where I was " yomi?" She released her hand over the red eye and placed a bandage over. She was standing in front of me " TV time is over. "

Dead bodies... there's no blood... but I could clearly tell... those three lying on the floor are spirits. " WHAT DID YOU DO?!!!"

Yomi: I believed I told you before. I'm evil.

I stand in front of the ayakashi with my arms spread out " you're not touching him!!!"

" Don't be an idiot." She kicks me aside and uses her arm to block. The ayakashi bites on her arm and yasumi spreads. " Let's try this. Azaref."

What the...

A black tail pops up from her back and wraps around the ayakashi's head. She starts to pant hard ... she grabs onto the chain... she goes to the boy's ear.

Third pov:

Yomi: do you want to be my tool?

" Why would I?...."

Yomi: don't you want to be of use to somebody? I'm that somebody.

" ..... you'll just throw me away again."

Yomi: that's impossible. I'm a god.

" ....god?"

Hiyori: the yasumi is spreading towards her body.

Yomi: ooiiii!!! Brat !!! I am going through shit right here!! You either say you want or not!!! Don't waste my effort!!!

" ... hai!!!!"

The chains get pull in by the boy in a fast speed... and the ayakashi detaches itself from the boy and tries to slither itself out of yomi's tail grip. Yomi lets go and collapses to the ground.

" Come.sekki." yato slices the ayakashi into half and it destroyed.

Yato goes to her " daijobu?"

Yomi: job not done... you three. Die or live?

" We... we don't know where to go..."

Yomi: tsk. Stupid. Only after death then you realise you can't go anywhere else too huh? You'll come back with me until you decide to disappear. And you.

" Hai?!!!"

Yomi: your name is...

Hiyori: kishiki ran.

Ran: hai!!!

Yomi: you're still alive. I bet you can see us. You're not allowed to say anything. You're coming back with us too.

Yato: is your body ok? That much yasumi.

Yomi whines "I'm hurting like crazy ok!!! Not ok!!!"

They all laugh at her actions.

Yomi: that woman will come in a while . Raiki!!!

Rai becomes a gun and then turns into human form " stop doing that!!! Calling me from far away!!!"

Yomi pouts "but I need you."

Rai: tsk. What?

Yomi: get these four brats back.

Rai: always just bullying me. ALWAYS just bullying me...

Yomi: just go!!!

Rai: hai. Hai.

Yato: I'll get some water to help you heal the yasumi.

Hiyori: I'll go. Its my fault...

Yukine: I'll go with you.
_________________________________

Yato makes yomi sit up and let her leans against his chest " look at you. Your whole body..."

Yomi: I promised. Just let me lean...on the wall... you'll get ... it too...

Yato: it's ok. How about these bodies?

Yomi: need them for a show.

Yato: I see.

Yomi: let me... sleep a while... uncomfortable...

He feels her forehead " you're overheating again. Must be because of the yasumi all over you. What is taking them so long?"
_________________________________

Yukine: I can't trust her.

Hiyori: it was so sad. That boy.

Yukine: huh?

Hiyori: nothing. Maybe she had a reason to kill the other two.

Yukine clenches his fist " she made him kill the other two!!"

Hiyori: maybe... she couldn't save them.

Yukine: I don't know. I don't like how she can just manipulate yato.