Zen- Its been a while

Flash back~
Your Pov

"Hey Zen! Look at that cloud! Its looks like a flower!"

"No! It looks like a Dragon!"

"Wrong cloud, Dummy!"

"Oh! I see the cloud you were talking about!"

We both giggled, as we stared at the clouds above us, Lying down beside eachover. It was days like these were nothing could ruin our fun...
Or so we thought

"Hey... Zen... Im moving to Canada in two days..." I mumbled, trying not to cry.

"Canada? Thats like 1 billion miles away!" He quickly sat up and stared at me shocked.

"Im sorry! I have no choice... Dad has to go there for work... B-But dont worry! I promise when im older, Ill come back!" I sat up aswell, Staring back at him.

"Promise me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Pinky promise!" We shake out pinkies together, and smile at eachover.

"When you come back, (Y/N)... I need to tell you something"

"I need to tell you something then aswell!"

"Deal" We both said at the same time

Into the present
Your Pov

I smiled at the old memory in my head., as I was walking around town. Its been 11 years, since our last meeting. Recently, I came back from Canada, hoping to see him once again.

'I wonder if he'll remember me...'

We never kept in touch, But from what Ive heard, Zen is now a famous actor, and tonight, I will be watching one of his popular performances, which Im excited for!

As I was walking around town, I saw the place, his performamce was going to show. Looking at my watch, It showed the time '12:34 pm'. The show was only supposed to show at 5:00pm, So I had the rest of the day to walk around. 'I think I might get a coffee... Theres a coffee shop near by!' I smiled and skipped over to the coffee shop.

"Hi! What can I get for you today?" The waitress asked.

"Hey! May I please have one medium latte?" I smiled at her.

"Sure! That will be three dollars!"

I handed her the money and sat down, waiting. As I waited I saw two guys around my age, Having a mini argument.

"Coffee is bad! You'll black out any momment!" The red head yelled

"What?! Are you sure?! I dont wanna black out!!! Help me Luciel!" The smaller, Blonde haired boy yelled.

I giggled at them and looked away.

"Lololololol, You just got pranked!" The 'Luciel' guy ran away

"Get back here!" The other yelled, running after him.

I bursted out laughing, holding onto my stomach. 'Those two guys are funny.."

"Your coffee is ready!" The waitress said, handing me my coffee.

"Thanks!" I took my coffee and walked off

Time skip, Brought to you by a mad Yoosung

It was almost 5:00pm, and at this point I was running to the theater. I gave the guard my ticket, and took a seat, close to the stage.

'He's probably changed so much...' I smiled and jumped abit in my seat.

"Ladies and Gentleman... The show is now starting, Please no recording the performance, Nor taking photos, unless its a family member."

This was it. This is the momment, ill be seeing Zen, for the first time in years.

"My my.. Todays been a rough day..." A voice suddenly spoke, As someome walked onto the stage. As I looked closer, I realised it was Zen!

'He's grown up so much... His hair is longer... But his eyes have the exact same sparkle in them'

Time skip after the show

At the momemt, Zen was off to the side, signing autographs for fans. 'Nows my chance...' I walked abit closer to him. Before I knew it, I was tackled to the ground and hugged by muscluar arms.

"(Y/N)!!! You came back! You really came back! You have no idea how badly I wanted to jump of the stage, Just so that I could see you!"

I giggled, and hugged them back, knowing who it was that tackled me

"I missed you too Zen! I came here just to see you!"

"Well thank god you did!"

We laughed and held eachover close.

"Remember when we said we both have something to say to eachover, once we meet again... What is it that you wanted to say?" I asked.

"No no! You go first!" He demanded.

"Lets go at the same time. On the count of three!"

"One!"
Im ready
"Two!"
Im scared
"Three!!!"
Here goes nothing

"I love you Zen"

"I love you (Y/N)"

We stared ar eachover, shocked. Zen eventually smirked abit, and stared deep into my eyes.

"So its ok, if I..." He didnt finish his sentence, as he slammed his lips ontop of mine. It was rough, but it felt right. When we pulled apart, we panted abit, Staring into one anothers eye.

"You grew up really beautiful... Babe." He smiled and held both of my hands.

"And you grew up Handsome... Babe..." We laughed abit and held eachover tight. I was suddenly picked up, and taked out ot the theater by Zen.

"Were spending the rest of the night together! Forget tonight... Forever!"

"I dont mind that!" I say, wrapping my arms around his neck.