707 || FulltimePtx

Ok! So this isnt my work, this is FullTimePTX 's work. Thank you for offering to share your story here on this book!
Make sure to check out their account, and have a look at their books for more fan fic like this, and give them a big thanks!

Reader's P.O.V

"You said WHAT!?" Seven's amber eyes were wider than ever, and his mouth hung open in clear disbelief.

"I said yes, Seven. My sister is going out with her husband tonight and she asked if I could watch her 3 year old son, Jordan, for a few hours. Why would I say no to her when she needs me?" This was the third time I repeated myself in the last ten minutes, but for some reason 707 couldn't seem to get the straightforward information through his head. I didn't exactly know why; did he not like kids? Was he scared of them? Whatever the reason was, I didn't know it, and I didn't expect him to give me the full insight as to why any time soon.

"Y/N, I-" Seven began to speak, only to cut himself off, shaking some of his rose red hair out of his face and placing a hand on his forehead before continuing. He wouldn't look at me, he just focused on his feet, "I'm not... the best with young kids..." I frowned at his assumption, tilting my head to the side and voicing my opinion:

"Not the best with kids? Luciel, I've never even seen you with them, nor heard a story about you with them. So how do you know?" 707 immediately cringed at the sound of his seceret name, however he knew when I used it that I meant business. That was the case here. Usually my partner was locked up his room, curtains drawn shut and his computer screen being the only source of his attention for hours on end.

"Well..."

"Look, I'm sorry, Seven-- but Jordan should be here for 20 minutes. So get ready to do some babysitting~"

-------------------

The twenty minutes I had to prepare myself for my nephew's arrival felt like a seconds, and I found myself shuffling around my apartment trying my best to clean up and have the place look presentable. I had managed to do some straightening up, and clear all the empty bags of Honey Buddah Chips off of the floor that Seven left there and never picked up. I couldn't blame him, I wasn't the neatest person either.

Either way, no matter how fast I tried to get things done, the doorbell rang at the scheduled time and I had no choice but to answer it. I was excited to see my nephew again, for I hadn't seen his face since his 3rd birthday party a few months back; nonetheless I had heard the stories my sister posted on Facebook about the trouble he caused, and I was praying that he didn't act out the same way here. Stories of diapers and removing crayon from their white walls. I did understand though that he was little, and didn't clearly understand right from wrong just yet.

I opened the door with a preset smile, automatically noticing how big Jordan had got in the few months since his birthday. My sister, (insert name here), was more than obviously ready to get a break, but tried her best to contain her excitement about the night to come.

"Hey s/n! Ready for your night off?"

"More than ready. Jordan's been very pumped to see you too, he was talking about you all day." My sister stated with a chuckle. I kneeled down to get on Jordan's level, and he immediately flung himself into my arms with a squeal of delight. Just as I did this, I heard someone clear their throat behind me, and when I turned to see who it was, I saw no one but 707 standing their with a grin on his face. Oh?

"Seven! How have you been? I haven't seen you since you and Y/N started dating!" S/n asked, giving my boyfriend a friendly wave. Seven was a bit taken back by her greeting, but he simply replied by returning the wave and saying that he was well.