Yoosung || Pregnant Reader

ALRIGHT I KNOW YOOSUNG IS KINDA YOUNG BUT FUCK IT, YOUR MARRIED IN THIS, YOU HAD SEX AT SOME STAGE, YOUR PREGNANT.

This is also really short, and really bad so im sorry to whoever requested this, because its terrible.

Currently, Yoosung and I were playing videogames together. I was sitting in his lap, while he had his arms around my waist, holding his controller, while I snuggled my back into his chest, holding mine.

The thing is, Ive been pregnant for awhile now... And Ive been planning on a way to tell him. Since we both love gaming, I decided to do it in a way that involves gaming... Time to take my plan in action.

"Hey Yoosung... Your my player two..."

"And your my player one!" He smiled, kissing my cheek.

"In afew months time we'll have a player three..." I smiled abit, seeing if he would understand. He didnt respond for a while, Until he turned me around and starred into my eyes.

"Is what Im thinking correct...?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Yes Yoosung. Im pregnant!" I laughed, smiling more. He smiled widley and hugged me close.

"Im gonna be a dad!" He laughed and kissed me. He pulled away and smiled.

Time skip

Currently I was walking down the stairs, holding my laptop, to sit in the lounge room, when Yoosung rushed over and took the computee from me, and carefully put his arm around my waist.

"Woah! Woah! Your pregnant! You need to be careful!" He panicked abit and slowly walked me down the stairs.
I laughed abit and faceplamed.

"Yoosung, Im fine! I can take care of myself."

"But I want to help you..."

"You can help me raise this child of ours..." I smiled and kissed his cheek. He put the laptop down and hugged me.

"I love you (Y/N)...."

"I love you too..."