Jumin || Angst

Warning. Sad. Kinda. Idk, Its supposed to be sad but I might not do a great job, Lmao.

Enjoy.
Or dont, thats ok.

Its been a while, But today Im visiting Jumin!

Ive been busy with work, that Ive had no time to come and visit. But today!!! I am!!!

As I was walking, I fiddled with the gift I had bought for him.

What exactly is his gift? Well Ill tell you later.

Right now, I was just focusing on walking to my destination. I was kind of excited, but kind of nervous. Mainly because its been 2 whole months.

Nearly there...

Im getting closer...

Just afew.

More.

Steps.

Im here. I smiled as I placed the gift down infront of me. Oh yeah. The gift. I havnt told you what it is yet.

Well its flowers ofcourse!

Where is Jumin?

Underneath me, Probably sleeping peacfully in his coffin.

Oh. You didnt think Jumin was alive did you? No no no. He had died in a car accident afew months ago. The man I love. Gone. Forever.

My flowers werent the only ones there. Flowers from Zen, Seven, V, and Yoosung layed neatly infront of the grave stone.

I sat down, starring at the stone.

"Hey Jumin..." My voice ached, tears filling my eyes.

"Its been 7 months... How is it, up there in Heaven? Or... Wherever you are..."
I smiled sadly.

'We all miss you... Zen even confessed, saying he missed having you around... You were like an older brother to him..." I laughed abit, Remembering how he was abit embaressed, when he told everyone.

'Yoosung graduated collage, Seven and his brother were reunited, Elizabeth is being a good cat, Im taking very good care of her. Your bestfriend V, is doing alright aswell. Oh... And Im ok... Ive been busy with work, but there hasnt been a day when I havent thought of you... I miss you so much...' I frowned and cried into my palms.

'Why did you have to leave... Sure I want you to be happy in heaven... But I'd rather have you be happy here... I love you, Jumin. And I will never stop loving you...'

"You were always there for me... You made me Tea, when I had period cramps... Whenever I couldnt sleep... You sang me a song... And whenever I felt sad... You played a movie, and wrapped me up in a blanket... cuddling up close to me... I miss that... I miss you.... I... I love you..." I cried harder, As I hugged my knees and rocked back and forth.

"I love you too... (Y/N)" He smiled... Watching from above.

Probably not the best story, yet I got emotional writing it???