Yoosung || Cupid

WHOEVER REQUESTED THIS, THANK YOU BECAUSE THIS IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA OMFG.

No ones Pov

"Seven you cant possibley do this..." Zen faceplamed.

"Oh yes I can!" Seven laughed as he struck a pose. Currently Seven dressed up as cupid, and was going around, trying to get people together. He was failing so far, but his next subjects, would definetly work.

"Hey Zen... Im going to get Yoosung, and (Y/N) to go out..."

"Ok... You have a higher chance at getting them together..."

"I know right?! Its perfect!" He snickerd as he walked towards your room, Putting a note under my door, and walking over to Yoosung's room and putting another one under his.

"Plan... START!" He yelled running away.

Your Pov

I was peacfully reading my book, when a note slipped under my door.

"Whats this?" I mumbles taking the note, opening it up, and reading it.

   Dear, The awesome (Y/N)!

Come to the park at 12:00pm, sharp!
There will be a special surprise for you, if you show up!

But, If you fail to show up, Your dear seceret will be exposed~

Whar seceret am I talking about? Why your crush on Yoosung ofcourse!

Sooooooooooooooo, I suggest you come.

Lolololololol.

            ~ Cupid.

"Its obviously Seven..." I groaned, Throwing the paper in the bin. I checked the time, and it showed that it was 11:45am... I might aswell walk to the park so long...  I grabbed a jacket, and put on shoes, and then headed out the door, walking to the park.

Time skip to the park.

As I walked into the park, I saw Yoosung walking around confused. He saw me and smiled, waving, walking over to me.

"Hey (Y/N)! Did you get a letter?"

I nodded and looked around.

"Yeah... I sure did..." I sighed, blushing abit, and walked to the center of the park.

"Why are we even here?" I asked, Still looking around.

"I dont know... I had to come here other wise... Nevermind..."

"I had to come here other wise my seceret would be told to everyone" I pouted abit. Yoosung looked at me wide eyed for abit, before he smiled warmly.

Yoosungs Pov
PLOT TWIST?! Nah

I couldnt help but smile when she pouted... It just looked so adorible... I could just kiss her.. But I cant...

Its bad enough thag I had to come here, otherwise everyone would find out I had a crush on (Y/N)...

Your Pov.

For a while now, both of us looked around akwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Come on!!! Confess already dammit!!!" Seven stood up from behind the bushes, desses up as cupid, with a small bow on his back. I blushed and looked away.

"(Y-Y/N)... D-Do you like me..."

I mumbles yes, as I nodded, blushing even more.

"Thats great..." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

I smiled back and hughed him tightly.

"So I guess you like me aswell, Yoosung?" I looked up at him. He nodded and hugged me back.

"Ofcourse... I have for a while."

"YES! YOU BOTH HAVE ME TO THANK FOR THIS! SHHHIIPPP!" Seven ran away, Happy