Jumin | Smut

WARNING! THIS IS A SMUT

DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS? ITS SEXUAL FANFIC. I suggest you dont read, unless your a crazy fangirl like me, and need abit of smut in your life.

Story start

You and Jumin have been dating for a while now, But the most you've done with eachover, is hug. In all honest, you were wishing for more action, But you were to shy to do anything.

Currently, you were sitting in the lounge room, watching tv. Jumin was to busy in his office, working, and doing god knows what! But you didnt mind, because you were patient.
As you watched tv, you hear a yell coming from Jumins office.

"(Y/N)! Could you please come here!"!

"Ill be right there!" I yelled back, walking to his office.

As I walked in, I saw him sitting at his desk, Looking down in slight fristration.
Walking over, I stood infrount of his desk and tilted my head abit.

"(Y/N)... I need something from you.."

"What is it, Jumin?"

It was then, that Jumin stood up, walking over to me. A slight tent can be seen in his pants. 'Is he?!'

"Your body...~" He whispherd huskily into my ear, Putting his hands on my waist, and pushing me up against the wall.

"Will you give that to me~?" He asked in a sexy tone.

"Y-Yes..." You blushed deep, closing your eyes, preparing for what he will give you. He took the chance, and slammed his lips onto yours, slidding his tounge into your mouth. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

He lifted you up abit, moving your legs so that they wrapped around his waist. You could feel his erection, right underneath your entrance, Causing the moment to heat up more. Jumin parted his lips away from yours, kissing you from the cheek, to the jaw, up to the ear, and finally down to your neck. He kisses around your neck, earing a small moan.

You could feel him smirking against your neck, and he started sucking on your neck, and gently biting that one spot. His hands trailed up your stomach, towards your chest.

"J-Jumin..."

His cold finger tips, moved to your back, as he unclipped your bra, throwing it away, and slowly removing your shirt. Once he completed removing the top half of your clothing, he moved his hands onto your chest, massaging them gently, but teasingly.

"You have a nice body... (Y/N)..."  He purred, kissing your neck, down to your chest. Gently sucking on one breast, while his hand played with the other.

"Hnng.." You slapped your hand over your mouth, embaressed by the sound of your moan.

"Dont hide your voice from me (Y/N)~" He murmered, now sucking on the other breast, using his hand to take my hand away from my mouth, so he could hear my soft moans.

Jumin moved back up, kissing me on the lips roughly, while his hand moved down my stomach and down to my waist, pulling down my pants slowly.

"J-Jumin!" I mumbled, feeling my knees go weak.

He then rubbed my area, through the fabric of my panties, teasing me for a while.

"Your wet~" He chuckled deeply, moving his hand inside my panties, inserting a finger into my entrance, moving it up and down slowly. I moaned, as I gripped onto his shirt, taking it of of him, and throwing it on the ground. He inserted another finger causing me to moan louder. Kissing me, square on the lips, he inseted a third finger, roughing moving it up and down, as he moved his tounge around my mouth, gently sucking on my tounge.

"Sir, I finished your-" Jaehee opened the door, only for her to back away, and closing the door.

"Sorry..." We could hear from outside the door.

Jumin sighed and put his shirt back on, giving me my clothes back and walking back to his desk. I put my clothes back on and stood there, blushing.

"Come back later tonight... Im going to finish what I started..." He smirked, going back to doing some paper work.

"Y-Yes Jumin..."

SORRY THIS ISNT GOOD, I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN A SMUT BEFORE, SO IM TERRIBLY SORRY IF IT ISNT GOOD.

THANK YOU AnimeIsLyf30 FOR THE REQUEST.