Zen || Shy reader

Oh god. Its that time of year again. Valentines day. The day of love and joy. Where couples can freely express their love to one another.

Except for poor little (Y/N). Every Valentines day was the same for her. She would wake up. Go to school. See people confess to one another. See couples walking around, holding hands or kissing. Yet she never got any of that 'Love' from anyone. Everyone thought she was too shy, so they never even tried to be friends with her. She always sat alone, under a tree, in the school garden. It was her only place of escape. What will happen this Valentines day? Will something be different. Or stay the same.

Your Pov

I dont want to go to school... I dont want to feel alone again. I hate seeing kiss near me. Its hard to fit it, dammit.

Currently I was walking to school, when I saw the frount gate filled with a group of girls, around a certain male. Curious, You jumped up abit to see who they were surrounding. Ofcourse, It was the popular, and famous Zen. You had to admit, you did like him. But your chances with him was very small.

"Zen! Who are you going to give those flowers too?!" Asked one girl.

"I hope its me!" Yelled afew other girls.

Zen smiled at all of them and laughed. He looked over and saw me. I looked back at him, but instantly looked away, blushing, and walked into the school grounds, walking to the garden area.

Zens Pov.

There she is. One of the most cutest girls I have ever seen. Ive always had an intrest in her. But shes so shy. I dont want to scare her... Im hoping to be able to give these flowers to her, without all these fangirls close by.

I saw her walk away. 'Nows my chance...'

"Hey girls, Im going to go to the bathroom. Stay right here!" I yelled, As I ran over to where (Y/N) was headed.

This is it. I have to do this.

Your Pov

I sat down under the tree, Looking at the sky, when I heard footsteps walking into the garden. Getting closer and closer to me.

"Hey there (Y/N)!"

"H-Hi there, Zen... What a-are you... doing here..."

"I wanted to give you something"

I looked up at him, and saw him holding, a bunch of flowers out to me.

"Will you be my Valentine?" He smiled warmly at me. I blushed deeply, and nodded, Hiding my face into my hands.

"Your so cute, (Y/N)" He chuckled and sat down next to be, putting an arm around my sholders.

Its crappy, But im happy.