707/ Luciel

If there was one thing, Luciel loved to do. It would be either hacking, or teasing you. Ever since you had joined them in the RFA, You have been a target of his teasing.

'Why does he never leave me alone...'

Currently, you were living in a building, where all of the RFA members were staying. V thought it would be a good idea if everyone. But at the moment, Luciel found out you had a crush on someome, And was trying to figure out who it was. But there was no way you would let him know.
Who is your crush exactly? Well... It was the infamous 707 himself.

"Come on, (Y/N)! Who is it?! You can trust me!"

"No! All you will do is tease me about it!" You pouted, and slouched back onto the couch.
'He really is a pain in the ass.' I scoffed.

"(Y/N)! Tell me!"

"I said No!" I groweld and stormed of to my room, locking the door. I wanted to tell him... But I was scared he would reject me... No way would he like a girl like me.

"Come on! Your being stubborn!" He started banging the door with his fists, trying to break it open.

"No! Why do you even want to know?!"

"Because!"

"Thats not a valid answer Luciel!"

"Hey! I told you to call me 707! Or just Seven!"

I huffed and shoved my face into my pillow. 'Please go away...'. I sat back up and sighed. 'Please...'

"You know (Y/N), He probably dosnt even like you back, so you might aswell just tell me."

There was a pause

A long pause.

"You know what, Luciel? Your right. You probably dont even like me back so whats the point!" Tears pricked into the corners of my eye, As I hid under my blanket.

After a long moment of silence, I cried into my knees, Rocking back and fourth. 'He really dosnt like me back..."
I stopped for a moment, when my door was kicked down, revealing Luciel, Who looks as if he's about to cry.

"You... Like me?" He asked

"Yes! I do! Ive always had an eye for you once I joined the RFA! But like you said. 'He probably dosnt even like you' So you might aswell just leave! I know you dont like me back... So just... Leave!" I cried, Throwing my pillow at him, going back under my blanket.

The room was silent for abit, only sound you could hear were my soft sobs, here and there. There was a slight shuffle, when strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind, Bringing me into a warm chest.

"Im sorry (Y/N)... I didnt mean for the teasing to go this way... I-I actually... Like you aswell... Im sorry..." He kissed the back of my neck, and held me close.

"I-Its ok..." I hicked abit, Turning around so I could face him. He smiled softly, And leaned down kissing me softly on my lips. 'Would of expected the kiss to be rough... But its nice and sweet... I need this.'

"Go to bed (Y/N). Ill sleep with you tonight."

I nodded and closed my eyes, Relaxing into his arms.

"I-I love you... Luciel.."

"I love you too (Y/N)"