707 || Bullied reader

For as long as you've known, You have always been bullied by other kids your age. Sometimes even by kids abit older. You always thought that it would eventually stop. But your in highschool now, and it still continued. Everyone here was an ass... Well... Except for Luciel, or also known as Seven. You both talked often during class, but never have you talked outside of class. If you two were to see eachover in the hall, You both would just simply smile.

The thing is...

You had a crush on him.

But you doubt that he likes you back.

Right now, you were walking to your HPE class, which was the class you just happend to hate the most.

"Please be theory work..." I mentally yelled. I walked over to the classroom to see no one standing there... Which means... were doing practical work... Yay. I sighed as I walked to the Oval, frowning.

"Im going to get detention from being late..." I muttered.

I walked to the oval to where my class was, and luckily the teacher just started calling the roll, So I called 'Here' when she said my name. A few kids scoffed when my name was called, but oh well. Atleast Seven was in this class! But we dont talk in HPE... Because this one girl, (R/N) had a crush on Seven and stole all his attention... She was my main bully... Asshole.

"Alright class! Today we will be playing Football! The captains will be Seven, and Zen. Pick your team mate!"

'Great Im going to be picked last." You sighed, sitting in the back while everyone got picked.

"(Y/N)!"

I looked up to see Seven smiling at me... I wasnt picked last... Seven wants me on his team! I smiled and walked over to the group, when (R/N) pushed me away, onto the ground.

"Eww. Your not on our team. Our team is only for people who are wanted in this world." She laughed, and so did her friends.

"Then why are you in the group?!" I yelled, standing up. Afew guys laughed and went 'Oohhh!'. (R/N) glared at me as she pushed me again.

"I am wanted! Im loved by people who I love!" She smirked and clung onto Sevens arm.... I swear my heart broke into peices. Why did I think he would ever like me...

"Um.. (R/N), I never said I loved you... I love someone els..."

"What?! Who could you possibley like, that isnt me?!"

He stopped for abit, and turned his head, looking at me smiling.

"(Y/N)..."

"You like her?! Pathetic!" She yelled, running away from the group. Seven walked over to me and smiled.

"You dont have to like me back, But I thought I would let you know."

"N-No!! I-I actually... Like you aswell..." You blushed looking away.

"Thats great..." He whispherd as he came over to me and pecked my lips.

"Lets skip class and go spend time together."

"Yeah... Id love that." I smiled