Yoosung || Ryou-Chan

Thank you ryou-chan For allowing me to post this here.
Everyone make sure to check out their account, and follow them.

Yoosung one shot.        
Stressed.       

You have a crush on Yoosung and you've been talking to him more recently after joining the group chat. But you've been so stressed as of late. Why were you so stressed , well because of the party that was in two days. And on top of that two of the organizations have rejected coming because of something said. For an example the first one feel shitty saying that choosing the red color ruined the green fabrin therefore they had to redo it even saying 'Thanks to you I have to redo it'. The second organization was Zens fan club who had taken you not so seriously about being the party coordinator and said you were just a fan and, they somewhat threatened that if they found you you'd be in big trouble. So of course you turned to Yoosung. *Should I tell him.maybe not I don't want to burden him.*you thought. As soon as you finished thinking to yourself you received a message.    

Yoosung:Are you OK? You haven't gotten on the group for a few days....

You sighed as you replied:
I'm just stressed from planning the party.And two groups that we invited rejected to come because of the things I said. 

Yoosung:Hey its OK. Its your first time planning things like this so don't take the burden all by yourself.

You felt a bit better after seeing it. :

You: Yoosung thanks for everything you said. I should have asked for help.I wanted to tell you something but it can wait till after party. 

Yoosung:? OK.   

After the party ended. You saw Yoosung walking towards you.

"Yoosung!" You called out his name. He smiled and came up to you. "Hey (y/n)! What do you want to tell me?." He said. You blushed slightly and played with a ring that was on your finger nervously. "Uh .. Ireallyreallylikeyoueversinceifirsttalkedtoyou.itwaslikeloveatfirstsight!"You said quickly.

Yoosung looked at you then said"Can you repeat that more slowly please?" "I said the I really really like you ever since I first talked to you. It w-was like love at first sight." You repeated now fully red. Yoosung blushed and hugged you."your so cute (y/n). I like you too.".