Yoosung || Bullied Reader

Ok im basically, making the bullying and that, from experience. But its not important, so sorry.

I hate this school. I hate everyone here. Why am I even here? Why dont I just leave? No one would care. Everyone here is mean. Selfish. Stubborn. Assholes... I have no friends in this school, and Im always alone.

Most of the time, if I were to walk to my next class, atleast 3 times will someone trip me. I always sit at the back of class by myself. Drawing, or staring outside the window. Yay.

Currently I was drawing in my book. What was I drawing? Well a picture of my crush ofcourse... Who is my crush? Why its the Infamous Yoosung. All the girls think he's adorible, but they prefer to date 'Manly' guys. To me, Yoosung was perfect... He was kind, gentle, and just a sweetheart. We never talk though... He dosnt know I exist... I always watch him from afar.

He was in this class though! He sat directly infrount of me, Trying to pay attention, but falling asleep every now and then. I giggled abit, because he fell asleep and his head hit the desk, causing him to jump awake. It was just so adorible. He turned around and laughed abit, looking at me.

"Whats so funny?" He smiled.

I blushed abit and looked down at my drawing.

"N-Nothing..." I mumbled.

He leaned over and looked at what I was drawing.

"Woah! Is that me?! Your so good at drawing!" He smiled happily.

"Y-Yeah... It is... Thank you..." I smiled.

"Hey (Y/N)! Dont talk to our Yoosung!" (R/N) yelled, Throwing my art book across the room.

"I-Im sorry..." I got up and ran out of the class room.

"Bitch..." She scoffed.

Yoosungs Pov

I dont know why... But when I saw she was drawing me, I was so happy! Ive always liked her, but Im always scared to talk to her... I often see her get bullied, but im scared to do anything...

But then (R/N) had to pick on her and throw her art book away. She got up and ran out of the class. '(Y/N) No..'

I pushed (R/N) back and glared at her.

"Leave (Y/N) alone! What did she ever do to you! She probably goes through alot, and you assholes just have to make things worse! Just stop!" I yelled, picking up her art work, and ran outside looking for her. After a while of searching, I saw her sitting under a tree, Looking off into the distance, wind blowing against her hair... She looked so beautiful... I sat down next to her and gave her, the art book back. She stared at me shocked, but soon smiled and hugged her book.

"Thank you so much Yoosung..." She mumbled, Leaning against my sholder abit.

"Its alright... Open up your book to that drawing of me..." She nodded and opened up the book, to the drawing. She looked at it closley and starred at me shocked.

Earlier, as I was looking for her, I wrote down on the side of the drawing.

I love you (Y/N)~
      Yoosung.

She smiled abit and kissed my cheek, and looked away blushing. I smiled and held her hand, starring off into the distance.