Jumin SMUT || Shy Read

THIS IS GONNA BE LIKE AN OLD STORY, WHERE EVERYONE IN THE RFA LIVES IN THE SAME HOUSE.

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT. DONT LIKE DONT READ
Fuck yes, I know you guys love the smut, hue hue hue.

Be aware I dont often write smut so its going to be shit, im sorry

Your Pov

Currently You and Yoosung were sitting on the couch, playing a bunch of different games. Yoosung suddenly paused the game and looked over to me.

"Hey, (Y/N). Do you still like Jumin?"

I blushed and threw a pillow at him.

"W-Whats with that all of a sudden?!"

He laughed and took the pillow.

"I dunno, I ship you guys alot, and I think you should confess to him."

"Uh Uh. N-No way. He doesnt even like me..."

Yoosung rolled his eyes and threw the pillow back at me.

"Stupid! Stop letting yourself down! You need to go for it eventually! How about this. Let out your emotions by explaining to me why you like him"

"W-Why I like him? T-There alot of r-reasons... When I-I first joined the RFA, for some r-reason he had caught my attention... I-I wanted to be closer friends with him, and It s-seemed like he wanted to be friends with me... I-It might n-not seem this way to you, B-But Jumin i-is really funny! He n-never fails to cheer me up! I-I guess I r-really enjoy how close we are.. And.. I-I want to be closer..."

I looked up at Yoosung and he was smiling like a bit idiot.

"(Y/N)!!! You HAVE to confess!"

"N-No I dont! I wont confess, I... Im to shy for that!" I muttered, blushing from embaressment.

Yoosung sighed and continues playing the video game, not wanting to pressure you. You frowned at him and continued playing, unaware of the figure hiding behind the wall, who had listend to everything that was said.

Jumins Pov:

I leaned my back against the walk, and smiled. She likes me back... I sighed and walked around the corner.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Can you quickly help me with something?"

I saw her blush, when she saw me and nodded. She paused her game and walked over to me. I took her hand gently and walked to my room.

Your Pov

Why does Jumin need my help? Why did he take my hand? Why are we going to his room?! So many questions ran through my head. When we entered the room, He locked the door, and pushed me against the wall, His warm breath, breathing against my neck. W-What was he doing?!

"(Y/N).." He whisphers huskily.

"I couldnt help, but over heard your little conversation with Yoosung~ Why didnt you tell me sooner?"

He looked into my eyes, His being filled with... Lust?

"You must be punished for making me wait so long~"

He started kissing my neck, looking for my sweet spot, while his hands slid over to my butt, Lifting me up and pushing me against the wall. I bit my lip, when he found my sweet spot and I let out a soft moan. I could feel him smirk against my skin, as he continued to bite, and suck on that one area. He lifted up my legs abit so that they could wrap around his waist. It pulled our waists closer together, and I could feel his erection growing even more, which made me moan softly.

He carried me over to his bed, placing me down gently as he climbed ontop of me. He lifted my arms, and started to take of my shirt, then soon taking off his own. He kissed me by my neck, and slowly kissed down my chest, taking off the bra I was wearing. Kissing down to the right bud, he licked around the area, slowly beggining to suck on the bud, while his hand was massaging the opposite breast. His lips parted away and he moved over, giving the other bud the same treatment. I moaned as he started massaging the right breast harder, and slightly nibbling on the left bud.

"J-Jumin!" I panted, as he moved his hands down, taking off my pants, leaving me in only my underwear. He chuckled abit when he rubbed the outside of the fabric. "Someones wet~" He teased, as he put one of his hands inside of the fabric, rubbing my clit teasingly. I moaned softly and squirmed abit, at the new feeling. He inserted a finger into me, as he moved up abit, so he could kiss me. I kissed him back shyly, when he suddenly forced his tounge inside my mouth, exploring everywhere he could, then inserting two fingers into me.

"A-Ahh! Jumin!" He grinned when he heard me moan his name, and he pulled away and pulled off my underwear, Moving his face inbetween my legs. My breath hitched when I felt his warm breath, breathing up against my cave. I looked down at him, as he started to lick the inside of me, pushing his face deeper and deeper into me. I moaned in pleasure, while he made eye contact with me as he was doing so and I could literally feel him smirk against me. After a moment, he pulled away and pulled off his pants and boxers.

I blushed when I saw his size and looked away embaressed. He climbed back ontop of me and kissed my cheek.

"Do you want me to?"

I blushed even darker and nodded, looking into his eyes. He nodded back, and slowly inserted his member into me. And Boy, was it painfull, I even cried abit. He kissed away my tears and kissed my cheeks.

"It will get better soon... I promise.."

Nodding at what he said, you experimented, by moving your hips slightly, moaning at the pleasure. Jumin took this as a sign and started to thrust into you gently, making sure he didnt hurt you.

"J-Jumin... P-Please... F-Faster..."
(Wow 'Faster' was the 1000 word)

He nodded and began thrusting into me more, kissing me square on the lips. I moaned through the kiss, and heard that he had aswell.

"F-Fuck... (Y/N)... Your s-so tight!" He growled, causing him to ram into me harder. He hit my G-Spot, which cause me to moan loudly, which caused him to hit that same spot over and over again.

"J-Jumin... I-I think im gonna.."

He silenced me with another kiss, as I came all over his member, and soon enough he came into me, and pulled out panting, as he held me close.

"I love you... (Y/N)" He panted, Smiling down at me.

"I-I l-love you too..." I blushed and hugged him tight.
.
.
.
.
"(Y/N)... I didnt use a condom..."