Jumin || Shy Reader

Ever since you were a little girl, you were always pretty shy. You hardly had friends as you grew up, but you only really had friends, once you joined the RFA. Everyone was staying in one house hold, with a room for everyone. Your room was next to Jumins, and Zens.

Currently, you were sitting outside, in the sun with Zen, and Seven. What were you guys talk about? How to get 'Rid' of shyness.

"Oh! I know how you can get over your shyness! Talk infrount of alot of people!"

"Seven! That wont work! You cant just talkin infrount of alot of people, and suddenly be confident!" Zen scolded.

"I-Its fine! I-I'd rather just not d-do anything about it!" You blushed.

The two of them stopped for a second, before Seven looked at both of us and smirked.

"Hey... I have an Idea of what you can do... It only involves you talking to one person..."

"I-Im scared..."

"Im scared for you (Y/N)..."

Seven stood up, Lifting me up, and gently pushing me somewhere inside. Zen followed behind us, interested in what Seven was doing. When he stopped pushing me, I looked up to see us standing infrount of Jumins room...

"S-Seven... No..."

"Seven yes!" He laughed. He was about to open the door when I slapped his hand away.

"Ow! (Y/N)! You have to confess!"

Zen walked up behind us and nodded.

"Yeah, I think you should aswell. Kinda getting tierd of you staring at him all the time, while hidding your feelings."

You sighed and faceplamed abit.

"Fine." You mumbled. Opening the door quietly, you walking in, closing the door behind you gently.

"Ah. (Y/N). Is something wrong?" You looked up, seeing Jumin sitting in his chair, reading a book.

"A-Actually... I-I have something to tell you.." Yoh muttererd looking away from
him. He nodded, closing his book and standing up walking over to you.

"Go ahead"

I sighed, looking down at the ground, taking a deep breath.

"Well I kinda... Maybe sorta... Have a crush on.. Y-You.. and thought I s-should tell you..."

There was a slight pause.

"(Y/N) look at me."

You shook your head no.

"(Y/N)... Could you please look at me."

I sighed softly, moving my head up, lokling into his eyes. He leanes forward abit and smiled softly.

"I like you too, (Y/N)."

He leaned down and pecked my lips. He took my hand and sat on his bed, holding me close.

"OTP!" Seven yelled from outside.