Jaehee

Jaehee might be abit, OOC (out of charecter) But, Oh fucking well.

Your Pov.

Ughh... Its happening again. Jaehee is fangirling over Zen. What does Zen have that I dont?!

A dick?

Yeah true. But hey! Nothings wrong with being gay.

Lmao, Im Bi so its ok. No hate pluz. xD

But anyway. She fangirls often to you about Zen. And it annoyed you so many times. The rest of the organization knew about your crush, and knew you were frustrated. But you always acted as if it never bothered you.

"Woah! Look at his hair in this picture!" She fangirled as she showed you the picture.

"Great" You mumbled, Not even looking at the picture, but at the TV.

"Is something wrong, (Y/N)...?"

"Nope. Nothings wrong. Im perfectly fine." You grumbled, Looking away.

"Your lying, Tell me whats wrong." She frowned, as she crawled over too you.

"Nothing is wrong!"

"Obviously somethings wrong! Is it because Im fangirling over Zen when you like him?"

"I dont fucking like Zen! I like you! But you keep on bragging about him, not paying any attention to me! Stupid how I thought you would like girls, because you obviously dont!" You cried, but then you were suddenly tackled down onto the couch, Pinned down.

"(Y/N)... Do you actually feel that way." She starred deep in your eyes, But your eyes where looking away from her. You nodded and held in your tears.

"Good" She smiled, and leaned down capturing your lips. You were shocked at first, but quickly melted into the kiss, renturning it.

When she pulled away, she wrapped her arms around your waist and nuzzled her head into your neck.

"Ive been wanting to do that for a while. Sure Zens good looking, but Ive always  had my eyes for you"