707 || Short reader

"Seven! Give me back my book, right this instant!" You yelled, jumping up trying to reach your book.

Currently, Seven was bored, so he decided to pick on you... And your height ofcourse. This happens alot, but Seven never listens to you, when you tell him to stop, but latley, you can take it anymore.

"Seven! Give it back!" You jumped up.

"Pffft. Haha, Your funny (Y/N)!" He winked, running away, holding the book, up in the air.

"You already made me lose my page! God, your hard to deal with!" You pouted, as you caught up to him, jumping up once more.

"Seven! Please give it back already!"

"Hmm... Nah. I like teasing you. And its not my fault your so short!"

TrIGGERED.

You took off one of your shoes, and threw it at him.

"Its not like I wanted to be short! I was born this way! There is no reason for you to pick on me for something I had no control over!" You had tear in the corners of your eyes, as you tried to run away, only for hands to catch your wrist.

"I-Im sorry (Y/N)! I-I didnt know thats how you felt! I just... I didnt want to hurt you..."

You sniffed and looked up at him.

"Then why did you do it..."

"I-I just... I wanted your attention! Ok?! Ive always really liked you, but I didnt know how to get your attention... Teasing you was just one of my ideas, But I didnt want to hurt you, Dammit!" He cried, Hugging me close, crying into my sholder.

"S-Seven... Its alright... Dont worry, I forgive you... and... I happen to have a crush on you aswell..."

He looked down at you, in shock.

"Really?!"

"Yes, Really".

He smiled and kisses your cheek.

"Thank god..."