V || Shy reader

I dont know if V is blind, or becoming blind, but in this, hes none

Fuck it, Jumins your brother in this, because idk. Whoops.

Also, in this, Rika is going to be abit rude I guess. I have nothing against her, keep that in mind, but this was a request and its a pretty good Idea.

Come on (Y/N)! You have to go to the party!"

"I-I dont think I want to... I the only people I know are you and Jumin..."

"So! Meet new people!"

Currently, Jaehee was trying to convince you to go to a party which involved alot of people. You were always pretty shy, and hated social interaction. But since you and Jaehee were such close friends, you didnt have the heart to say no.

"Fine... But ill probably just be sitting in the corner of the room by myself..."

"Thank you!" She smiled giving me a hug.

Time skip to the party.

For the party, you decided to wear a
(F/C) dress, that went down to your feet, with your hair in a side braid.
Idk, wear whatever you want. I dont dress up for fancy events.

"Thanks for coming with me (Y/N). Now I know you dont like talking, but I would like to introduce you to some of my friends."

"Ok..." I mumbled, nodding abit.

She dragged me to a group of 6 people, Jumin being the only one you knew, seeing as if your his little sister.

"Hey guys, this is (Y/N)! My best friend, and Jumins younger sister."

"H-Hi..." You blushed in embaressment.

"She's so cute!" A guy with long whit hair yelled.

He came over to me and kissed the back of my hand.

"Im Zen!" He smiled.

Jumin grabbed Zen's sleeve and pulled him away, slightly glaring.

"Hey! Im Yoosung!"

"Names, Luciel, But please call me Seven."

"Im Rika"

I smiled at all of them, when the guy with blue hair walked over to me and shoke my hand.

"Im V. Thank you for coming to the party." He smiled, taking a step back afterwards.

"Th-Thanks for having me..." I blushed.

After the introduction, everyone scatterd and went to talk to others. I swear that Rika was glaring at me abit, but I decided not to worry about it. Turning around, I saw that Jaehee has also left... I guess Im alone again. I saw a small area that had no people.
'Perfect!' I thought, walking over to the area.

I was trying to make my way through the crowd of people, when I bumped into someone and nearly fell over, when hands picked me up, before I could fall.

"You need to be careful there, (Y/N)." I looked up and saw V smiling at me gently, patting my head, and then walking away. I smiled at him and walked over to the area, watching the party.

Someone tapped my sholder behind me, and when I turned around, I was pushed against the wall.

"Stay away from my V!"

"R-Rika?" I was shocked.

"A-Are you two dating?"

"No. But I bet he likes me back, so stay away. No one likes a shy girl."

"I like shy girls." A voice came from behind Rika. She turned around and looked to see V.

"O-Oh! V! Hi!" She laughed nervously.

"I-I was just telling (Y/N), over here, about you guys."

"Sure you were. And Im sorry to say, But I dont like you that way... I like
(Y/N)."

I blushed dark, and stared at him.

"But you barley know her!"

He smiled and looked over to me warmly.

"I guess you could say its love at first sight."

Rika stormed away, Mad, While I starred at the ground embaressed. V walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

"I guess it is abit too soon, but why not get to know eachover."

I looked up at him and nodded.

"I-Id like that..."

Next is Seven X Bullied reader, and Then Yoosung X Pregnant reader.