Chapter 6

(Y/n)'s POV

When I got on White Lily, a girl from the Day Class ran towards Zero.

"Um...thanks for saving me the other day..." she said.
"Tch, you're welcome-" She gasped and looked at me.
"Um...?"
"You're from the Night Class! You are so pretty!" she commented.
"Thanks-"
"What are you doing here?!" she asked excitedly.
"Just looking around-"
"Can I please have your autograph?"
"Sure, I guess." She gave me a pen and paper, I signed my name on it. She happily skipped away. *sigh*
"Are they usually like this?"
"Yeah, it's pretty annoying considering how I have to make sure they don't do anything, especially to you vampires," Zero replied. White Lily walked around for a while before a bunch of Day Class students came running my way.
"Uh..."
"Omg! What she said was true! There really is a Night Class student here!" It was like I was some zoo exhibition or something.
"I think you should go now," Zero said.
"Yeah."
"Oh (Y/n), I just came to get you," Aido called out.

I was about to get down but everyone ran past me and knocked me...by accident hopefully. I braced myself for impact only to find that someone had caught me. It was Zero.

"Be careful next time," he told me or more like ordered.
"Awww, they look so cute together. Zero has her in his arms!"
"Shut up and go to class!" he yelled at them. They immediately ran off. Wow, he sure did scare them a lot.
"You can let go of me now."
"Oh, sorry." He let go and started walking away.
"Hey (Y/n)! Why were you here?" Aido asked while coming towards me.
"I was bored so I decided to walk around, which led me here."
"Next time, you can just ask me for help," he replied happily.
"Okay, so how was your tidying up?" He was suddenly in a gloomy state.
"Everyone helped throw them out," he said. I laughed.
"Why are you laughing?! They were my treasures!" he exclaimed.

This caused me to laugh even more. To think he called Kaname's destroyed things treasures... He sure did have a weird hobby. We went back to the Night Dorms.

Zero's POV

I watched as she went back to the Night Dorms. Could she only laugh like that around Aido and animals? For some reason, I felt like seeing her laugh with/at me. I shook off that weird feeling and went back to the Day Dorms.

"Zero! You were slacking off again!" Yuki said, annoyed.
"Sorry."
"That's all? Next time, you have to be on time, okay?" she asked with a smile. *sigh* I nodded.
"So what were you doing?" Yuki asked.
"Nothing."
"You couldn't have been doing nothing for the whole time? Come on, tell me," she exclaimed with puppy dog eyes.
"No."
"Eh?! My puppy dog eyes have no effect?!"
"Yeah so give up."
"So mean..."
"Whatever." I was about to go to my dorm but she grabbed onto my arm.
"You're not gonna skip class again," she said.
"Oh, it's class time?" She sweatdropped and dragged me to class. I sat down in my seat, ready for the boringness of class.

(Y/n)'s POV

I went to the Night Dorms with Aido.

"Oh, you're back?" Rima asked while eating pockey.
"So you were actually successful in finding her?" Shiki asked.
"What makes you think I wouldn't be successful?" Aido asked.
"Because you're Aido," Shiki replied emotionlessly.
"Eh?!"
"But it's true though," Cain added.
"Guys, stop it." They all looked at me.
"We're sorry, Miss (Y/n)," Shiki replied.
"You're not supposed to apologise to me, apologise to him." They all looked at Aido and hesitantly apologised.
"Thanks (Y/n), and that's why you're my best friend, here that guys? Best friend-"
"We get it," Cain interrupted.
"I seriously need to make better friendship groups," Aido commented.
"I don't think that would be necessary."
"Hmm? Why not?" he asked.
"Just trust me." I'm coming, (Y/n)...just you wait. My eyes widened. I felt dizzy all of a sudden.
"(Y/n)!" I blacked out.

~Some time later~

I woke up but my head hurt like hell.

"Huh? Where am I?"
"Oh (Y/n), you're awake," Kaname said.
"What am I doing here?"
"You fainted out of the blue. I'm guessing that she said something, am I right?" he asked.
"Yeah..."

*sigh* She was coming. Why?! She had followed me wherever I went. No matter how hard I tried to hide, she would always find me and torture me...then it all started again. The windows broke.

"Huh? Did I do that? Sorry..."
"What did she say?" asked Kaname.
"She's coming. She's going to pretend to be a transfer student and come. No one will like her..."
"Are you sure about that?" he asked. I nodded.
"Well, I'll go talk to the Headmaster about it," he said.
"Thank you..." He left. A few minutes later, Aido came in.
"(Y/n), what happened? You just collapsed," he asked.
"My mother...she's coming."
"Oh..." Then his eyes slowly drifted towards the window.
"*gasp* Another one of Kaname's things!" He immediately went to collect the broken glass.
"Seriously Aido?"
"What?"
"I broke those."
"Oh- wait, I'm gonna start a new collection of (Y/n)'s broken items," he exclaimed. I sweatdropped. Then he looked cautiously at me.
"What?"
"You won't take them away from me...right?"
"Depends." He sighed in relief.
"Anyway, I'm gonna go put them away, see you later," Aido said then left with a bunch of broken glass in his arms.

I stood up and was about to go outside but then I had a really bad headache. What did she do to me? I jumped out the window and landed on soft grass. What was happening to me?

"You're meant to be in your dorm," Zero said.
"Zero, be nice," Yuki commented.
"It's fine, I'm sorry. I'll go-"
"(Y/n), is it okay if I spend some time with you?" Yuki asked.
"Why?"
"I want to get to know you better. You're sorta similar to Zero in a way," she replied.
"Oh, sure." I sat down under a tree.
"You know it's rude to not invite us inside," Zero said.
"Oh, I'm sorry. If you want to see vampires, go ahead. And I'm thinking about Yuki's safety as well."
"C-calm down, guys. Zero, it's fine here," Yuki exclaimed. He sighed and hesitantly sat down next to me.