Happy Ending

(A/N): Forgot to say that the endings aren't connected

(Y/n)'s POV

I went to my room and grabbed my clothes.

"What are you doing?" Zero asked.
"Taking a shower, what do you think?"
"Oh...right, I totally knew that."

I just smiled and went to the bathroom. When I was done, Zero was casually lying on my bed while reading a book.

"What book is that?"
"Oh, (favourite book)," he replied.
"Do you like it?"
"Yeah, it's good. Why?"
"Oh, that's my favourite book."
"I've seen this in the shops but didn't get it. Never knew you had it."
"I've had it for a few years, read it 3 times." He just went back to reading.
"Are you so in love with the book that you've decided to ditch me?"
"What? No..."

I laughed. He moved over so that I could get on. I lay down next to him. He put the book down and wrapped his arms around me. I fell asleep after a while.

~The next day~

I woke up and stretched but accidentally hit Zero in the face.

"Oops, sorry."
"I was having a good dream," he exclaimed sleepily.
"Hehe, didn't mean to wake you up."

He just yawned and got up. I got up as well and went to the bathroom to get ready. When I came out, Zero had left a note saying 'Meet me in the gardens'. Well, it didn't say a specific time so I'll just go check on Aido and Subaru. I went to Aido's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in," Aido called out.

I opened the door and went inside. I laughed my head off. Aido was in a messy state but Subaru was still asleep. He was sprawled all over Aido's bed while hugging his blanket. His room was a mess. Aido had resigned to sleep on the floor with a pillow.

"Hey, it's not my fault that we both sleepwalk," Aido said. That just made me laugh even more.
"Huh? Is it morning already?" Subaru asked sleepily.
"Yeah, sleepyhead."
"Oh, hi (Y/n). I totally didn't sleepwalk with Aido..."
"That just made it sound like you did and Aido already told me." He just shrugged and went back to sleep. Aido slumped onto the bed, which caused Subaru to fall off.
"Hey, I was sleeping!"
"But it's my bed!"
"You were the one that invited me here!"
"But I gave you a sleeping bag!" I smiled at their silly argument.
"Well, it was nice knowing that you two had fun. I better be off now." They didn't hear me and continued to argue. *sigh* I went to the gardens and met up with Zero.
"Sorry, were you waiting a long time?"
"No, I just got here like a minute ago. Anyway, let's go," he replied and grabbed my hand.
"Where are we going?"
"You'll see." I just followed him to wherever we were going. When we arrived, I noticed that we were at an amusement park.
"Zero-"
"I already got you a pass."
"How-"
"I just do, anyway, let's go." He pulled me along.
"What do you want to do first?" he asked. I looked around and pointed to a ride.
"Huh? Are you sure?" he asked, a little hesitant.

I nodded. Why was he hesitating? We went in line and waited. After a while, it was finally our turn. We got on with a bunch of strangers and put our seat belts on. The ride carriage thing started to move.

"Hey Zero, is something wrong?"
"No, its just that...this ride is known to be one of the scariest in Japan," he replied.
"What?! Why didn't you tell me?!"
"I thought you knew." I facepalmed. The ride started going up. I immediately held onto Zero's hand.

~After the ride~

"I am never going on that again." He just laughed.
"A-anyway, let's go do something...less scary."
"Whatever you say," he replied while smiling. We went to an anime shop.
"Omg! They have (favourite anime)!"
"Seriously?" Zero asked while I was basically dragging him around the entire store. I grabbed a whole bunch of stuff.
"Who is gonna pay for that exactly?" he asked with uncertainty.
"Me, but if I don't have enough money...then I'll just think of a way out of it." We went up to the counter.
"That will be $175 please."

Eh?! Since when did this get so expensive?! I checked my pocket only to find two hundred dollar notes. I gave her those. She gave me $25 as change. *sigh* Would I last the entire day with just this?

"Come on, (Y/n). Let's go on that," Zero said while pointing to a ride that I didn't notice was there. I looked at it while remembering the other ride.
"Don't worry, this one isn't as frightening," he reassured me.
"O-okay." We went in line.
"Hey, isn't that Lady Shizuka's daughter? I heard that she died..." someone said.

Zero squeezed my hand. They were vampires. I made eye contact with them. They immediately stopped talking about me. It was finally our turn to go on.

I'd admit that it was much better than the other ride. We went to lots of different shops and went on fun rides as well. When it was almost dark, we went back.

"Hey Zero, thanks for today. It was fun."
"Want me to help you with those bags?" he asked while staring at the six bags I had.
"No, it's fine-" He took them anyway. I just smiled and went inside with him.
"(Y/n)! Did you get us presents?!" Aido asked excitedly. I nodded, laughing. I handed him two of the six bags I had.
"Thanks," he said.
"You're welcome." He went back to his room.
"Since when did you promise to get him presents?" Zero asked.
"When we were eating lunch."
"That's why you were on your phone the entire time we had lunch."
"Hehe." We went to my room. He turned me around and kissed me.
"I love you, I'll never leave your side," he exclaimed.
"*blush* I-I love you too." He kissed me again. I hid my face in his chest to hide my blushing cheeks. He just laughed and hugged me.