Chapter 2. School

Coco's POV:

Sunlight poured in through the window. As it hit me on my face, I reluctantly opened my eyes. I had to get up. Today I had school. Some days I actually may want to go to school, but today I do not. I would have to keep shifting at a minimum and stay with Indigo at nearly all times. Great just great. As I attempted to get out of bed I was stopped by RoRo. He whined wanting me to stay. D'awww. I would if I could. Maybe... No not a chance.
"Sorry RoRo, I have school today" I said as he whined even more. He tilted his head to the side, confused.
"Tell you what, I'll get you some treats on the way back to make up for it?" I said as he then jumped off of my bed and ran in circles. I'll take that as a yes then. He's so easy to win over. I picked up my clothes for the day and headed into the bathroom.

When I got out the bathroom I was greeted by RoRo. I didn't want to get claw marks on my jeans today. Not the best impression on your first day. After petting him a bit, with a few clumps of hair needing brushed off , I slipped on my grey hoodie and headed downstairs. RoRo instinctively followed me whilst at my heels. If I had stopped for even one second I would of fell and broken my back. But that was an 'if' so it didn't happen. I cooked myself some pancakes for breakfast and laid out some dog food with a bit of bacon. I give my food a very unhealthy diet but I limit him so he isn't too big.  After eating nine pancakes I glanced at the clock. It read 8:41. I have four minutes to get to school. Wait... four minutes?! After saying goodbye to RoRo I grabbed my bag and started running.

By the time I was outside it was 8:42. I still had three minutes to get there. For a human it would take at least another fifteen minutes. But hey, not for me. I checked my whereabouts. No people in sight. Then I shifted. My clothes and bag disappearing into air with the rest of my body. I kept going until I reached school. When I arrived I flew into the tree behind the bushes and shifted back. I still had my clothes and bag with me. Sometimes they get lost in the process. I never thought to question it... that wouldn't be the best would it? Suddenly the bell ringing brought me out of my thoughts and back into reality. I ran indoors into the school.

Sooooo what do you think is gonna happen? Well I know so ;) I'll give you a hint. You might meet some other characters in the next chapters. Main characters. :D

See y'all later byeeee