Chapter 14. Zoe

Zoe's POV:

Ever since we were marked I've been feeling it coming. I'm holding it off as long as I can. She's not ready for this, yet. By the time I cannot hold it any longer, she should be ready. I hope she can get through this with him. The heat is almost consuming. It's uncontrollable. I will try my best.

Cocos POV:

After breakfast I got ready as I will be meeting the pack today. I will also have to show them what I am. Zoe is still silent. I can feel her struggle and pain though. I still don't understand it. I looked in the mirror as I fixed up my hair. That will do. I then headed downstairs. Luke met me by his ford. We were heading to the forest, for the ceremony.

When we arrived Luke had to introduce me. I could hear him speaking of me through the wall. I had to come out when the doors opened.
"As you all know I have found my mate, she is beautiful and will make a perfect Luna. Today I will show you who and what she is. She is the love of my life and the only thing I live for. May I introduce, Coco!" He said as the doors opened. I then walked out in front of a crowd of thousands. I smiled trying to keep my stage fright under control.
"I am Coco, the moon goddess blessed me to be mates with Luke and brought to all of you. I am not a werewolf and am not a human either. I am a shapeshifter. I am entrusting you with this secret and hope you won't tell anyone else." I said.
"What can you shift into?" A girl at the front asked amongst the silence.
"Any animal" I replied. "I can show you if you want."
The crowd said yes as I shifted into my wolf. I stood proud. I then shifted into a fox. A red and orange predator. Then back into Coco. The crowd roared with excitement.
Luke smiled warmly at me and then took the stage.
"Thank you all, for your patience, loyalty and trust in us. I believe that with her as our Luna, our pack will grow to be the best pack there is. Thank you all, have a good day!"He said as he led me arm in arm through the doors behind us. When we were out of ears length he turned to me and smiled.
"You'll make the perfect Luna. We will crown you tonight under the light of a thousand stars" he said
I smiled. I wasn't used to anyone treating me this way. I wish I could be with him forever.

Hey! Just wanted to spoil u all a bit by updating EARLY. I know. :) Hope ur all enjoying the holidays!! Will update again tomorrow. This is the last one today. Bye!