Chapter 11. Moving in

Luke's POV:

Today was the day. The big day. After talking to Coco we settled on moving in. Me and Pete are moving in today. Her mum was okay with it. I was in my Black ford 350. It had blacked out windows. I pulled up in their driveway and opened the door. Pete was equally as exited as me. Staying in our mates house, what could be better. Okay both our horny wolves could think of some other ideas... but I have been trying not to focus on his and my desires. Ya but soon they won't just be desires Axe pointed out. I hate it when he's right. But never mind about that. I need to unpack. Not only was Axe and I thinking about desires but wondering what she is. I don't want to invade her personal space. She'll tell us in her own time, when she's ready.

When we had unpacked it took about an hour and a half. Pete and I had both moved into the girls rooms. They had like HUGE rooms. Even better than my last one. They had an en suite in both their bedrooms, who has that though. The painted walls had navy at the bottom fading into a black space-like atmosphere with white specks. You could stare at it for hours. My trusted guards had moved in with us in the spare room. I want to ask her to dinner. I'm not sure how yet, but I'll figure it out.

When I went downstairs I was met with Coco cooking and singing. This is a dream come true. She's cooking Bacon! Axe screamed. Oh my god. What am I going to do with him. She has the voice of an angel. She had on a coral and black adidas tracksuit. She looked stunning.

When you go the music goes
I lose my rhythm, lose my sole
So hear me out before you
Say the night is over
I want you to know that
We gotta gotta carry on
Don't let this be our Final Song

After singing the chorus she turned round with two plates of bacon, sausages and chips. Then she saw me and smiled blushing.

Coco's POV:

I was singing Final Song by MO whilst cooking bacon, sausages and chips. You better not mess up the bacon for Luke Zoe said. I know! Alright. Whilst I was singing the chorus I plated up the food. I turned around to see Luke sitting by the kitchen too right behind me. I could feel myself blushing. He was giving me a dazzling smile. I placed the plates down and pulled over a chair.

During eating Luke invited me to diner tonight. Tonight I was going to tell him what I am. He's been very patient and respected my privacy. He's such a gentlemen. He gazed at me with adoration. I could see his wolf in him. I loved them both so much. I can't say any words to describe it.

Hey I will be updating  MUCH more since it's the holidays. I know it's the second day, but I forgot to say yesterday- I'm an Idiot. Lol. I wanted to thank you all again by posting this chapter early. I will try update maybe another time today. :) We will see ;)