Chapter 37. The big question

Luke's POV:

When I woke up Coco was still sound asleep. I will make her breakfast. I went downstairs and put the bacon on the pan. Whilst it was cooking I started writing a note to her. I have this plan for a date. I'm eventually going to meet her on the beach. I hope she likes it. All the guys and girls pitched in. I sorted the bacon and put it by her bedside. I will see you soon. Sooner than you think.

Coco's POV:

When I woke up I rolled over to Luke's side to find he wasn't there. Then I was met with bacon and a note. He does have nice handwriting. I grabbed the note and started eating the bacon. It said. My love, I will see you soon. When your ready meet Indigo at around ten. Love Luke x
I wonder what's going on. I climbed out of bed and grabbed clothes. Well there's only one way to find out.

After breakfast I quickly got changed into jeans, converse shoes, a dark shirt with one of Luke's sweaters. I glanced at the clock to see it was five to nine. Oh Come ON. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs and out the door. Indigo has been staying at the neighbours recently so I know she will be there. When I got in the door it was eight fifty nine. Made it.

I went upstairs and saw Coco sprawled on a bed with another girl. She walked out and smiled at me. I smiled back as I went inside. Indigo held up a notebook with outfit designs. Oh no. A make over. I secretly enjoy them at times but Indigo takes it a step to far. This is going to be some day.

Luke's POV:

After I had left the house I went to the beach to get everything ready. My father bought this beach and gave it to me. I have plans for this beach in our future. I've brung the food and everyone is telling me of Cocos status. First she is getting brand new clothes, make up and hair. Then Indigo is telling her to meet at a location where I will be. I hope it goes well. I put my hand in my pocket as I fumbled with the box. It's velvet material brung me back to when I saw it in the store, I had just passed it and it caught my glance. I knew that if was perfect for her. Instead of any jewel or garnet, it's made of moon stone. It reminds us of the moon goddess. Perfect for Coco. (Ring up top)

Cocos POV:

After Indigo got me sorted I looked into the mirror. A white Greek dress with a pair of sandals. My hair waved and my makeup matching. I don't know what this is for but I'm looking forward to it. I'm supposed to meet Luke at the edge of the woods. I think Pete is giving me a lift.

Once I had finished up with Indigo and given her a dozen thank you's, Pete picked me up. He drove me in his car. When we reached the edge of the wood I saw Luke standing in a tartan shirt with a pair of trousers. Wow.

He led me out onto a beach. It seemed enclosed. The waves looked beautiful. I saw food set out on a blanket on the sand. I smiled as he took my hand and walked over with me. We sat down together and pulled out the food. Lemonade, Spaghetti Bolognese and Garlic Bread.

We both ate it together, we both ended up with spaghetti over our faces. When we finished we lay together and just talked looking at the sunset.
"Coco, I have something I want to ask you..." Luke said, whilst pulling something out of his pocket.
"I love you so, so much. I didn't know this sort of love existed until I was with you. Every time I see you, it's like nothing else matters. My life meant nothing until you arrived in it. Will you do the honours of becoming my wife?" He asked.
I was in shock but before I could think the word flew out of my mouth.
"Yes" I said as I leaned in, he slipped the ring on my finger and we kissed.

Hey. More good stuff is coming like RLLY GOOD STUFF. See ya!