Chapter 15. The ceremony

Cocos POV:

Right now I was minutes away to the ceremony of a lifetime. Being crowned Luna is hard. I'll be alright. After the ceremony I get to meet Luke's parents. The ceremony itself isn't long. It's just complex. I snapped out of my thoughts as Luke grabbed my hand. The doors opened in front of us as the ceremony begins.

When we reached the front of the stage, we had to connect our blood to the pack. We both slid a knife across our hand. Our blood went into the bowl with our packs. I felt a strong burst of energy as I was connected to the pack link. I quickly blocked them out. Then we were announced Alphas. I'm an Alpha.

Luke's POV:

After the ceremony my parents wanted to meet Coco. We met them in the pack house for dinner. My mother kept on asking about her and where's she from. She's so embarrassing. My father was more respectful. Whilst we sat at dinner with my parents and family members, Coco looked off.

Cocos POV:

Whilst I was eating dinner with his family, I was mainly talking to his mother. She was interested in by background. I felt weird. I think it had something to do with Zoe. I hope she's okay. The food was amazing. I wish I could cook like this.  At the table, they kept on mentioning, 'The Topic.' It was about kids and stuff. Luke brung them off it every time. A word was mentioned that I didn't understand. Heat. I will ask Luke later. At the end of the meal we just talked in general. We talked about pack life and people. They often mentioned about rankings and placements in the pack. I found out I would be training with them as well. It was all a bit too much really but I'm not one to admit that. I just took it all in. Near the end of the evening I felt a wave of immense pain come over me. I couldn't help but scream out in pain. Luke immediately rushed to me and his wolf Axe took over. He started acting strangely, I could see the lust in his eyes. This made me worried.
"I think she's going through heat" Luke's mum said "Quickly get a room"
I cried out in pain. It's going to be okay Zoe told me. You are going through heat, I held it off as long as I could. Thank you, I told her. Axe rushed me upstairs into the bedroom. He locked the door. I looked at him as I felt Zoe take over. This wasn't what I had planned tonight.

Hey. Sorry I haven't updated much. I've been reading and been seeing my friends ALOT lately. Thanks for understanding. Bye!