Chapter 16. Rogues

Cocos POV:

I woke up against a smooth wall. Something warm. As I turned my head I saw someone. Luke. As soon as I moved an inch I heard his voice.
"Morning Angel." He said with a smile that made me weak.
I simply blushed and put my head in his chest. He chuckled and pulled me closer.

By the time we had reached downstairs it was noon. Together me and Luke could eat an entire group of cattle. We used up two entire packets of bacon. That was only for us. Everyone else had something else. We had bacon and pancakes. This time he cooked. I was impressed.

After this we went out for a run. He let Axe out and I let Zoe. We both ran throughout the forest. I ran as a wolf so it would be even. He looked so dominating, a true alpha. Zoe seemed, free and complete. I could feel her presence whilst running. We ran up to a clearing. A river. We drank and lay together. He felt warm whilst I was lay up against him. Then we smelt a rotten smell. Rogues.

A group of wolves walked into the clearing. It seemed impossible not to smell it. A foul trash smell. For instance trash left in the sun for a week would smell better than rogues. Then snarled and looked at each other. Mind link. Their eyes fogged over and me and Luke made a run for it. Luke made it into the pack border before me. As soon as he made it through he disappeared. The pack had set a border to keep us safe and rogues out. I knew he was there. I could sense Axe. A rogue grabbed at me from behind. I turned clamping my teeth down on his hand. I then shifted whilst he was screaming out in pain. He looked at me taking in my scent. I then shifted into a fox and flicked my tail at them. I then jumped through the barrier. When I got through I was bombarded by Luke picking me up whilst I was still in my fox form. He couldn't get through the barrier. I shifted back whilst in his arms and returned the hug. I was okay. We were okay. I was home.

Hey! I need some ideas for the book. Have any of you got some? I would LOVE to hear them! Please comment them or message me them! I will shout you out if I use them! Thanks!