Chapter 7. Park trouble

Coco's POV:

When I awoke it was a Saturday. No school. It was the best feeling in the world, that and I had no homework or job on the side. I slid down the banister by the stairs and landed in a heap. Why I didn't land right I will never understand.  I got to my feet and entered the kitchen. Pancakes or bacon. Why do one or the over? Let's do both or even better... Bacon pancakes it is.

When I had finished breakfast I had used up a whole pack of bacon and ate it with ten full sized pancakes. It was very filling to say the least. I headed upstairs to get ready when i found the strength to walk. When I was sorted I sat on the sofa in my room and turned on the tv. I saw all the twilights on film 4. They're good and bad at the same time... It depends on the mood I suppose.

Whilst I was in the middle of Eclipse I felt like I was being watched. Those hairs on the back of your neck usually begin to rise but every other sense told me first. I gazed out the window and saw a pair of eyes following me. I focused back on Jacob.  It took me a minute to process the fact that I was being watched. I gazed out the window to come face to face with a wolf. Not just a wolf. A werewolf. Despite every instinct telling me its not Jacob and probably my creepy mate I still had hope for Jacob. Very little may I say but hope none the less. Being greeted by this wasn't the best so I shut the curtains before getting in the bed.

What seemed like hours later I removed myself from my duvet to see no wolf. Thank goodness. RoRo was fast asleep so I got dressed and headed into town. I stopped by the bakery for any steaks they had but came out with a ton of bacon. Bacon is bacon. It's the best.  I headed into the park and saw the guy from school. My mate. Great, just great. I was about to walk away but he walked off first... I guess he understands personal space? I walked about a bit admiring the trees and the leaves. I spent I don't know how long gazing at my surroundings but smelt a foul smell. Zoe was screaming Rogues! I turned behind me to see a group of seven men closing in.  Three pulled out sliver knifes and two started to close in. Silver is useless anyway but I can't reveal my secret. Scared of being caught, or even killed for my gifts I stood frozen. Before I could think of what to do, someone ran in front of me. Not just anyone. My mate.

Sorry I haven't updated. I got lost in some other books and my life outside wattpad. Sorry guys. You know who you are. Hope your all okay.