Chapter 21. Clowns

Cocos POV:

At the circus we got our tickets sorted and went inside the circus tent. It was one if those big red and white ones. I had a thing about clowns but I'm sure I'll be alright. We got popcorn, candy floss and drinks on our way in. We skipped all the queues as we were in the VIP area. This wasn't a usual circus as it was more like a stage circus. They performed tricks and flips instead of balloons and animals. I also think that animals shouldn't be used in circuses as it is cruel.

We sat down on a balcony ledge taking our seats. It was right next to one of the high beams used in the performance. Luke had his arm around me the entire time. I could sense his worry. I will be fine. I put my face in his neck, calming his wolf. He immediately relaxed, all tension gone. I leant into him as the show had begun.

Luke's POV:

I gazed at Coco as she gazed at the circus. She never told me but I know she had something towards clowns. I will protect her though. She needed not worry. She never stopped smiling. I kept my arm around her the entire time. My wolf was on edge, always worrying and ready for anything bad to happen. She turned to me.
"Isn't it amazing?" She said about the circus.
"Yes it is" I said, talking about her instead of the circus.
"You aren't even looking" She said.
"That's because your my view" I replied.
This made her blush and lean more into my side. I kissed her passionately and held her. The sparks were intoxicating. I could feel Zoe and my wolf both purring. My wolf had a very dirty mind. Unlike him I banish those thoughts, until they are needed that is. I smirked to myself. I wiped it off my face as I gazed at the circus with Zoe. This turned out better than I had thought it would.

At the end clowns came onto the stage and onto the beams. I could feel her tense up. I pulled her closer to me. Suddenly a rotten smell came across my nose. My wolf was on the verge of taking over. Rogues. I mind linked Coco telling her. She held onto me tighter. I didn't notice that one of the clowns at the beam a metre away from us. It's him. He smiled with yellow teeth as he grabbed one of the hanging bars and leapt forth towards us. I held onto Coco tighter as I prepared for impact. Whatever happens next cannot be good.

Sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger but I had to. Lol. Hope ur all having a nice day, and I hope I brightened it by updating! See ya!