Chapter 24. Night Terrors

Cocos POV:

After watching horror movies last night I had bad dreams all night. Not just bad dreams or the ones you get as a little child but scenes and glimpses of blood and bodies. I didn't get much sleep. Even with Luke nuzzling into me pleasing Zoe, I was still scarred. I never want to do that again. Like EVER.

I am lying in bed against Luke's hard chest. He's so comfortable. It's easy to imagine him as a teddy bear. I really shouldn't tell him that. He was still breathing softly against my neck. It made me shiver. He was asleep and I didn't want to wake him. I lay in bed like this for a bit.

After breakfast and getting changed I wasn't sure if what to do. Halloween is tomorrow so I'm not sure about the whole experience due to yesterday. Zoe has been quiet, I think this is because she hasn't been let out in a while. She's probably mad at me. Damn right I am. Okay. She's mad. I think I'll let Zoe around the city and forest for a while. I left Luke a few notes. One on his head and the other on the bedroom door. So that he gets it no matter what. I don't feel like taking the car so I'll just walk in.

I arrived into the centre of the city. It took a while but I'm here now. I went into an empty alley and let Zoe take over.

Zoe's POV:

When Coco let me have control I never wanted to let go. I pushed through and shifted. I flew up into the sky. The wind in my wings felt nice. I could see everyone, everything. Everyone living their everyday lives. As I soared through the sky I saw a young child gazing in my direction. She seemed in awe. I flew down gently and stood on a ledge. I moved my wings softly whilst she kept looking. I flew back up into the sky and into the direction of the forest. I enjoy this feeling.

Cocos POV:

When Zoe brung me back to the forest I was happy. We trusted each other deeply. We understood each other. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me. I was running in the direction of home, warmth and Luke. I could feel Zoe's presence whilst I was running. Her happiness. Her joy. Her strength. She gives me strength. I don't know what I would do without her.

When I reached the house I wasn't tired. I could do it all over again. When I opened the door I was engulfed by Luke in a bear hug. He lifted me up and spun me around. He then shut the door and put me down.
"I missed you and your amazing cooking" he said "Don't ever do that to me again."
"I missed you too but you don't own me." I replied
He picked me up and went upstairs. I felt his wolf take over as he became a bit more rough. He lay me on the bed in our room. Then held me.
"I own you, you are mine angel." He said kissing my mark. Zoe took over in response.
"I am yours but you aren't in charge of me." Zoe said.
" I'm the alpha!" He said raising his voice and growled.
"Don't go pulling the alpha card on me as I'm the Luna!" Zoe said growling at the end.
He growled then tackled her on the bed.
"You are mine. No one else's" he said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey. I'm like soooooo sorry that I have t updated. But you can thank X_CaraMorrice_X as she got me to wright this for you all. She kept telling me so that I wouldn't forget. You owe all your thanks to her. Thank u all for putting up with my slow updates. Your the best. Thank u again.